Chapter 12 (Smuttt)

The car pulled up outside the hotel twenty minuets after we left the restaurant.

"Everyone is inside. I dropped your luggage off earlier. Room 18" The driver said and handed me a door key card. I thanked him and climbed out the car, Harry not far behind. There were no fans here as this was a new hotel that we were staying at.

I ran to the lifts and swiped the key card. Harry ran along behind me, laughing at my excitement. The lift seemed to move agonisingly slowly up the hotel. When the doors opened straight into the living room, Zayn's head whipped round.

He ran towards me, with a huge grin on his face, and picked me up. He spun me round in the air like in one of those cheesy movies. He brought my lips down to his and kissed them slowly. I could feel so much passion and urgency. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tangled my hands in his hair. He lowered me down and placed one single kiss on my nose.

"Awh, Look at the love birds" Louis called from across the room. We both turned and smiled at him.

"Guys, we best all go to bed. Time differences and flight times have messed up our sleeping patterns." Lou said to us six.

"What are, the room parings?" Zayn asked cautiously.

"To be honest guys, I don't know why Paul is splitting you two up. It doesn't make any sense. You two haven't seen each other in a week, you need to share a room." Lou said to me and Zayn. I smiled up at him and he kissed my cheek.

"Ill go with Harry" Louis piped up. He looked over and winked at me and I smiled back with a small chuckle.

"Me and you Ni?" Liam said and walked over to Niall. The two pairs of boys walked to their rooms together leaving me, Lou and Zayn in the living room.

"Ill take our bags in" Zayn said, gave me a kiss on the temple and walked over to our room with our suitcases in his hands.

"You've got yourself a keeper." Lou said. I smiled at her and gave her a hug.

"Thanks for everything Lou" I said to her.

"No problem, now go in there and give your man some love" She said and winked at me before going into her bedroom.

I walked over to the bedroom the me and Zayn are staying in and gasped at the heavenly sight. Zayn lay on the bed, with his arms stretched out above his head, and a naked torso. Just like he has done before. I shut our door behind me and locked it.

He smiled at me and jumped off the bed.

"May I say Miss Ruby, you are looking lovely tonight" I smiled up at him.

"So do you" I said and stroked my hands down his soft chest. He picked me up by my thighs and carried me over to the bed. He lay me down gently and hovered over me.

"However, I would like to see you without this little skirt on" He said and un zipped the back of my skirt. Slowly, he pulled it down my legs and threw it onto the floor. He glided his fingertips up my thighs and kissed my inner leg.

"This top, aswell. It would also look lovely on the floor." He kissed the part of my breasts that were showing out the top of my croptop and unzipped it. He, again, threw it on the floor.

Zayn moved his lips towards my stomach and kissed all the pale flesh that was there. The light touches sent electricity through my veins. I placed my finger uner his chin and brought his face up inline with mine. His lips came in contact and fireworks were set off inside my body.

With one of his hands, Zayn moved his finders towards me entrance. Over my underwear, he massaged my area tenderly with his long fingers. I tipped my head back at the feeling and melted even further to the bed.

Zayn realised my current state and pulled down my underwear to give me more pleasure. He inserted his fingers into my pink flesh and ran his index finger over mu nub. I arched my back at the new sensation and moaned into my hand. He moved down to the area and partened the tender lips. He then inserted his tongue into me and lapped my insides. He flicked his tongue over my button and caused me to whimper on the bed.

I raked my nails through his hair and down his back. Once I arched my back off the bed, he climbed back up to be face to face with me. His soft lips came in contact with the skin on my neck and he bit three large love bites. I moaned and played with the waist band of his jeans, testingly.

Zayn stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"You sure?" I nodded and with Zayn's help, pulled his jeans off and threw them on the floor with the other clothes.

Firstly, I wrapped my small hand around his masterpiece. Zayn immediately lay flat on the bed and moaned at the contact. I pumped, at a slow speed and used my other hand to stroke his lower stomach. I moved the skin down to reveal the head of his length and teasingly licked the top. Zayn moaned my name which only spurred me on more.

With my puffy lips, I took his whole length on my mouth and swirled my tongue tongue the beating skin. With one hand I played with his balls, and the other pumped the small part that couldn't fit comfortably into my mouth. Zayn held onto the back of my head and pushed me down further. I gagged on his member and pulled away. A line of spit joined my mouth to his shaft and he moved to kiss me.

"Sorry, I got carried away, I-" I shut him up by kissing his lips with my swollen ones. I massaged out tongues together making my head feel dizzy. Zayn pulled away just enough so out breath mingled in the small space between our lips.

The intoxicated feeling got worse when he did this so he lay me down, gently on the bed. I pulled his hips closer to me when he hovered a distance over me.

"Pumpkin," he breathed in a raspy voice. "We cant- I-"

"Zayn please" I begged. He stared into my eyes.

"But what if I loose control, or hurt you, I would never be able to live with it." I grazed my teeth along his neck.

"Please" I whispered in his ear.

Zayn sighed and reached over to the condom that was in the draw on the bedside table. He rolled it onto his length, licked his hand and ran it over the covered member. Just as he positioned himself at my entrance, he stopped.

"You sure?" He questioned. I made the final move to start pushing him into me. He then pushed all the way in and stayed there.

The pain was excruciating. I cried out and placed my head into Zayn neck so he would see my facial expression.

"Baby, I-" He started to pull out but I held him close to me. After a couple of minuets, the pain was almost gone and it was developing into pure pleasure. I rotated my hips to get more friction. Zayn also began moving, awfully slowly. He panted in my ear, turning me on.

My body felt like it was on fire, everywhere. Inside and out. Zayn grunted with each thrust and I moaned his name repetitively. Zayn set a constant rhythm, with each thrust, constantly kissing some part of my body. I stuttered his name when I felt myself orgasming. My vision went fuzzy and my breathing irregular.

Zayn lost the rythm when he came close to cumming. He thrusted alot quicker when he came and rided out both of out highs. Both breathless, we lay down on the bed. When we caught out breath, Zayn slowly pulled himself out of me and disposed of the condom. He found me some underwear and pulled it up my legs before putting on his own boxers.

"That was-" He started to whisper,

"-Amazing" I breathed.

"It really was" He sighed. I stared into his chocolate eyes and smiled a sleepy smile.

"Roo, I really really love you, you know that right?" Zayn said. I nodded at him. "I mean, I'd do anything for you. Do anything to be with you"

"I know" I whispered sleepily, "I love you" I said and fell into a heavy sleep.

********

Comment. Vote. Follow<3
Uh, So that happened? Two more chapters I'm thinking.