Chapter 7

When Zayn sat down next to me, he gave me a subtle wink. I rolled my eyes and started talking to Harry.

"Hey Haz," I whispered. He turned and looked at me.

"Yeah?" He asked back.

"Did you sort that thing out? With that girl?" I asked him. He swallowed nervously and started shaking alittle. His cheeks went red and when he spoke, small stutters were the only thing to come out.

"I uh, I- We, H. I need some fresh air." He said and stood up really quickly. He ran towards the door to the restaurant and went out into the cool air.

"Im gonna go see Haz" I said.

"Why?" Zayn asked me. If I didn't know him any better I would think that he was jealous.

"He is going through a hard time. I want to make sure he is okay" I sternly said and went to walk away again. Zayn caught hold of my wrist, the one with the cuts on. It burnt as he dug his fingers in, trying to make me sit back down.

"Roo, I'm sure he is okay" He insisted. I just pulled my hand out his grip and ran out of the restaurant. I walked towards Harry who was sat on the grass, looking into the distance.

"Hey" He croaked as he heard my footsteps getting closer.

"Hey" I replied, unsure of what to do. I sat down next to him and looked at what he was looking at. "Beautiful isnt it" I said, talking about the sunset that was off in the distance.

"Really is." He said.

"Haz, When are you going to tell me who you like? I know thats why your upset." I said, trying to catch his eye contact. He sighed, extremely loudly.

"Its not as simple as just telling you." He said. "Believe me Roo, you are the first person I would tell but I dont want you to think badly of me." I turned to face him.

"Please Haz, just tell me. Im begging." I said.

"Louis" Was all he said. I sat in shock. "I fancy Louis" I saw the tears running down his cheeks and pulled him into a bone crushing hug. He sobbed on my shoulder as I rubbed my hand up and down his back.

"Tell him" I said. He looked at me as if I had grown an extra head. "Just tell him you like him."

"Roo. I cant just ell him. I cant go up to him and be like 'Hey Lou I fancy you' can I! Its not like I'm even gay!" He said.

"Wait, What.. How can you fancy Lou, but not be gay?" I said. He sighed but told me anyway.

"Well, I don't think I'm gay. I just like Louis. That's why I have tried to kiss you before, the other night. I don't want to be gay, but I want Louis." He said. I nodded.

"We better go inside." I said. He nodded and walked back to the door with me. "Don't worry Haz, Ill help you sort this mess out." I said and gave him a smile. He smiled back at me.

"Thanks Roo, I love you so much" He said and pulled me in for a hug. He looked over my shoulder at the able. "Im gonna go to the toilet. Ill be back in a sec."

I nodded and walked back to the table myself, playing with the wristbands on my wrist.

"Took you a while" Niall said. I nodded and took a sip of my water.

"Yeah, we needed to talk." I replied. I looked up at Zayn and saw that he looked angry.

"What?" I asked him. He just shook his head and took a sip of his beer. "Just tell me whats wrong" I said.

"No" He grumbled and went back to ignoring me. Great.

"Oh, by the way. I ordered you a pizza Ruby." Liam said. I nodded and thanked him. We ate our dinner pretty quickly and went back to the hotel room. When we got back, Liam decided that he and the boys should do a twit cam. I didn't argue and went straight into my bedroom, without saying a word.

I pulled my dress off and hung it back in the wardrobe. I pulled on one of Zayns baggy tshirts and lay on my bed. While they were doing the twitcam, I decided to facetime Anny. I got my ipad out of my backpack and placed it against the head of the bed. When she answered my call, her smiling face was the only thing could see.

"HEY!" she shouted at me. I chuckled but shouted back at her.

"Hey lovely! How are you?" I asked her.

"Good, Good, Ive actually been doing my work now your gone!" She said cheekily. I laughed along with her.

"Youll never guess where I am" I said.

"London?" She replied, acting like a know it all.

"No, Cyprus" I replied. She stared at me, wide mouthed.

"WHAT?" She shouted.

"Yeah, the boys were due a break so I got to come with them" I said, giving her a cheeky, cocky smile. SHe laughed at me but suddenly remembered something.

"Speaking of the boys" She started. I rolled my eyes at her eagerness. "On it with any of them?" She said and winked.

"Well, I-" I started but the door opened which made me stop speaking. "I love it here" I said. Anny looked at me weirdly but realised what I did when she say Zayn walking across the room.

"OOh He looks angry" Anny whispered. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Anyways." She said, back in her normal voice. "Ill speak to you soon, ive got to do work now" She said and rolled her eyes. "Bye my lover!" She said. I laughed at what she called me.

"Bye lovely" I giggled back to her.

The screen went black and I placed my ipad on the floor and rolled over into bed. It was about 11 o'clock at night and I was pretty tired. I felt Zayn get into bed behind me. I could tell he was facing me because his warm breath puffed onto me with each breath.

"So your just gonna ignore me now?" He asked. I sighed at his crappy attitude.

"Well thats what you were doing to me" I snapped back at him.

"At least I had a reason" He pointed out. I turned round to face him and lay on my side.

"Really? And what was that reason?" I asked him.

"You! You are always running off to make sure that Harry is okay! I thought we were meant to be a couple" He said and avoided my eye contact.

"Of course I go and make sure he is okay, He is my friend. What does that have to so with me and you!" I shouted back to him.

He rolled out of the bed and ran his hands through his hair. "Because he fancys you! You have to be blind not to notice." I laughed at his comment.

"No he doesn't, He told me today who he likes and it is definitely not me!" I shouted back to him.

"You were the one who asked me out, you made the first move. Now when we are with the boys, or in public you just completely ignore me. And now you think you have a claim over me that prevents me from speaking to my friends. You really are pathetic." I said. I pulled my hoodie off the chair and pulled it on.

"You think im pathetic?" He said. "Well your the pathetic one because you actually think that I could fancy you!" He said with a wicked smile.

With tears rolling down my face, I pull on my vans that are by our bedroom door. I grab my phone and run out of our bedroom. All the other boys are stood in the living room, with shocked faces.

"Roo, Pumpkin, Come back. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I-ugh. I love you" Zayn said as I slammed the door.

I walked down the corridor and knock on the door to the right. Lou opens the door and when she sees my face, she immediately pulls me in for a long hug. She rubs my back and guids me into the living room of her hotel room.

"What happened?" She asks soothingly. "Tell me everything" She says and passes me a tissue. I thank her and use it to wipe away my tears.

Comment.Vote.Follow<3