(3)Scotland

No Perspective

Wanda stands in the kitchen of her and Vision's Scotland apartment. The kettle whistles as the water boils. She then pours the boiling water over a tea bag that rests against her ceramic mug.

Her head sparks up as she gets an eerie feeling in her stomach.

"Darling?" Vision calls out from their bedroom. Wanda lets out a shaky breath and pushes down the feelings that knot her stomach.

"Coming." She tells him and makes her way to their room.

"Would you like to go for a walk this evening?" Vision asks as Wanda walks over to their bed and sits down with a book in her hand.

"That sounds nice." She tells him. Vision looks at her for a moment. He can tell that something is off. She flips through her book, however she looks frantic.

"Are you feeling alright?" He asks.

Wanda looks up at him and gives him a soft smile that quickly fades. "I don't know." She sighs as if it was nothing. "I just can't help but feel like something is wrong." She tries to explain.

"And Y/n hasn't texted in a while... but I'm sure she's just busy." Wanda says, looking back down at her book.

The room stays quiet as Wanda sips her tea and reads her book. Suddenly Vision, in human form, lets out a small gasp as the stone on his forehead releases a piercing pain.

"Vis." Wanda's head shoots up to Vision, who stands at their bedroom window. "Is it the stone again?" She asks.

"It's as if it's speaking to me." Vision replies and Wanda gets up to walk closer to him.

"What does it say?" She asks.

"I don't... I don't know. Something-" Wanda is now face to face with Vision. He winces again and Wanda holds his face in her palms. When the pain goes away, he kisses her hand and moves it to the Stone. "Tell me what you feel." He says.

She pulls her hand away slightly and twiddles her fingers, allowing small streams of red to dance between her hand and Vision's stone.

"I just feel you." She tells him, looking deep in his eyes. He holds her face, leans in and kisses her.

"How about that walk?" Wanda asks and Vision smiles.

She and Vision walk through the empty town, holding each others hands as the moist air blows ever so slightly.

"So, there's a 10:00am to Glasgow, which would give us more time together before you leave." Wanda explains as she lists the train schedule.

"What if I miss that train?" Vision asks.

"There's an eleven-"

"What if I missed all the trains?" Vision stops walking, faces her and smiles. "What if this time I didn't go back?"

"But you gave Stark your word." Wanda say, confused.

"I'd rather give it to you."

"Well, there are people expecting me too, you know? Y/n shouldn't have to go this long without me. I mean, we both made promises." Wanda tells him.

"Not to each other." He speaks. "Wanda," He takes her hands in his. "For two years we've stolen these moments, trying to see if this would work and... I don't know- um- pers- You know what. I'm just gonna speak for myself. I-I think- I think-"

"It works." Wanda nods.

"It works." They say over each other.

"Stay." Vision whispers to her. "Stay with me."