(5)Aliens

No Perspective

(your suit btw)

Y/n floats next to Doctor Strange with hundreds of glass-like needles pointed at them both

"In all the time I've served Thanos, I have never failed him." The Maw says and steps in front of Strange.

"If I were to reach our rendezvous on Titan with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person, there would be judgement." He states and a needle inches closer and closer to Strange's face until it slowly impales his cheek.

"Give me... the stone." He whispers and an orange shield covers the pendant.

Tony watches them from above when he feels something tap his shoulder from behind him. He turns, ready to blast at the predator. He is instead faced with Doctor Strange's cape.

"Wow. You're a seriously loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Tony mumbles and Peter slowly comes hanging down from the ceiling.

"Yeah, uh, speaking of loyalty." Peter says quietly and Tony stares at him confused.

"What the-"

"I know what your gonna say." Peter interrupts as he lands on his feet.

"You should not be here." Tony says.

"I was gonna go home." Peter let out.

"I don't wanna hear it."

"But it was such a long way down, and I just thought about Y/n/n-"

"And now I gotta hear it."

"And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way. So, if anything, it's kinda your fault that I'm here." Peter says with instant regret. Tony's eyes widen.

"What did you just say?"

"I-I take that back." Peter stutters. "And-And now, I'm here. In space."

"Yeah, right where I didn't want you to be." Tony states. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket." Tony explains. "You hear me? Don't pretend like you thought this through."