(4)All hands on deck

No Perspective

"So, we gotta assume the aliens are coming back, right? They're still gonna need the mind stone with or without Y/n." Rhodey says.

"And they can clearly find us." Wanda says from across the room.

"We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?" Bruce asks.

"After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families. They're on house arrest." Nat explains.

"Who's Scott?" Bruce asks.

"Ant-Man." Steve answers.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man?"

"Y/n's dating the spider one, right?" Natasha asks.

"Yeah, so he's probably with her and Tony." Wanda nods.

"Nobody's heard anything from him either." Rhodey says.

"Okay, look. Thanos has the biggest army in the universe, and he is not gonna stop until he..." Bruce pauses. "Until he gets Vision's stone."

"Well then we have to protect it." Nat states.

"No, we have to destroy it." Vision corrects from his spot leaning against a window. "I've given a good deal of thought to this entity in my head. About its nature." He pauses.

"But also it's composition." He turns to Wanda. "I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, similar to its own signature, perhaps..." He walks closer to her.

"It's molecular integrity could fail." He states.

"Yeah, and you with it." Wanda says. "We're not having this conversation."

"Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it." Vision says.

"That's too high a price."

"Only you or Y/n have the power to pay it, and she's not available." He tells her and she turns away from him.

"Why would they take her?" Sam asks and everyone looks at him. "If Y/n doesn't have a stone then how is she useful to them?"

"She may not have an Infinity Stone..." Vision says. "But she has the power of one. Perhaps he believes she can control them."

"What, and have her on his side?" Natasha asks.

"Y/n would never do that." Rhodey says.

"But Thanos can still try." Steve tells them.

"There's no way he'll get her to fight with him." Bruce shakes his head.

"He doesn't want her to fight with him." Wanda says, with her back still turned on them. "He wants to use her as a plan B." She faces them and they stand there, confused.

"If he can't get Vision's stone they'll try to extract it from one of us." Wanda tells them.

"They can't do that, it could kill her." Sam protests and they all stay silent. Trying to think of what to do next. Then finally, Steve speaks up.

"I think I know who can help us."

•   •   •

Okay, I know this is short but then next chapter was too long to combine them both soooooo here you go <3

Please leave suggestions on what you want to happen!!

•   •   •