(6)Why is Gamora?

The ship swims through the air and the four of us stand around watching the huge window-screen in front of us, waiting to land.

I walk over to a large hunk of a device, inspecting it with curiosity.

"So, the Dahlia." Strange's voice says from behind me. I turn to face him and cross my arms

"Doctor Strange." I greet him.

"You're a Maximoff?" He asks me.

"I am." I reply with a nod.

"Where do you practice?" He wonders and I hesitate.

"I'm sorry, practice what?" I ask, confused.

"Magic, spells, etc." He smiles lightly.

I look at him, confusion written all over my features. "I-um, I don't cast spells." I laugh dryly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought all witches-"

He gets interrupted by the ship rattling.

"Hey, what's going on?" Peter asks. Doctor Strange walks in front of the large screen.

"I think we're here." He says.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony says and walks over to one of the large steering handles.

"Get your hand inside this steering gimbal." Tony says to Peter. "Close those around it." He explains and latches his own arm in opposite of Peter. "You understand?"

"Yep, got it." Peter confirms.

"This is meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." Tony stresses.

"Okay, okay. Ready." Peter says as the ship falls out of the sky on Titan. Doctor Strange and I watch through the screen.

"We might wanna turn. Turn! Turn!" Peter shouts as the ship tumbles. Tony's suit absorbs his body and Peter's mask envelopes his face. I speed behind the two of them as the ship smash into things and Doctor Strange creates an orange shield around us.

I plant my feet and allow waves of red magic to shoot out of my hands and into the floor of the ship. I create a protective layer under the base of the ship to help soften the crash. We hit the ground and skid across the dirt until we come to a stop.

We all fall to the ground at the disruptive stop. The eerie sound of metal creaking floods the ship. All of the lights go out leaving us in a dark blue hue.

"You alright?" Strange asks Tony as he helps him up.

I'm quick to my feet but out of breath. I push my hair out of my face and take a few steps closer to them.

"That was close." Tony says as he tries to catch his breath. "I owe you one."

Peter, who hangs upside down, comes into our view.

"Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something, and I eat one of you, I'm sorry." He says.

"I do not want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?" Tony states strictly.

"No, wait..." I says and they all went quiet. "Somethings coming."

A ball shaped device clangs on the floor. It rolls it's way over and stops in the middle of us. We all look at it before it releases a powerful wave, knocking us all back.

Doctor Strange and I are sent flying into a wall.

"Thanos!" We hear a deep voice howl as a dagger comes flying towards us.