Chapter 15

I was entranced by the object infront of me.

A simple stopwatch, an antique. The golden chain that was strung through the small clock had belonged to my father, the last thing I had from my old life.

And it was currently floating in the air infront of me.

I was not perplexed by the stopwatch itself, more of what I was doing to it.

I was used to being able to move things with my mind when I was feeling emotional.

But right now? Right now I felt completely out of it.

I wasn't really feeling an emotion when it happened.

I saw it laying on the ground, having fallen off my desk most likely, and reached down to pick it up, but before I could touch it myself, it shot forward and into my grasp as though I had moved it with my mind.

It was currently spinning around in the air like leaves in the wind.

I smiled at it, for once I was doing something without being incredibly emotional. I was in control, I wasn't reacing to something, I was just... acting.

I felt a smile grace my face, before the door slammed open and it dropped from my mind for just a second, falling to the ground and slamming into the floor, fracturing into a dozen pieces.

I gasped and knelt to the ground, staring in horror at the mess before me.

I looked up to see Axel and Blaine stood in the doorway, Blaine's hand on the door, infront of Axel, looking guilty.

I pressed my lips together tightly, surpressing a groan.

I stood up, lifting the pieces into the air and rearranging themselves as I attempted to fix it.

But I wasn't a jeweller, I had no idea how to fix the stupid thing.

I sighed and chucked it onto my desk, the pieces foring a neat circle.

Blaine walked over to me, resting his hand on my shoulder and leaning his head towards me, "I'm so sorry Skylar."

He reached up his other hand and brushed my hair from my face.

I said nothing, but Axel's growl cut through the air like a knife, he instantly charged towards me and ripped me from his grasp, pulling me into his embrace and growling, "Mine."

I rolled my eyes and Blaine laughed.

I knew that Blaine was only doing it to get a rise out of Axel, he didn't particulaly like him, having watched him reject me and then mark me without my consent.

Laughing, Blaine left the room.

I smirked, Axel still had me pinned to his chest.

"Mine." He growled, holding me tighter.

I liked the way that sounded, "Yours." I replied, allowing him to lean down and place a kiss against my lips.

"Do you have feeling for him? For Blaine?" He demanded.

I was taken aback, "Yes." He growled at my answer, "I absolutely love him and I was to have his children! Blaine! Come impregnate me-"

He pulled me tighter against him, "No." He said the word with finality and I laughed.

"I'm kidding, he's just my friend." I laughed at his expression, it was still stony and he was refusing to let me go.

"You've always been mine, you were mine before we were split apart, you're mine now."