Epilogue

I leaned my head back, smiling as the sun bathed my face in light. Axel was sat next to me on the grass. It was nicely cold, soothing almost. 

Everything was okay. 

Leaning towards him, I rested my head on his shoulder, he leaned his own head down onto mine. 

Everything was finally peaceful, yes there was still wrongs in the world, but the thing that had taken over my life for years was finally gone. I was free. 

"One of the alphas wants to meet up with us about an alliance or something," Axel informed me. 

"Ah, they probably just want to hook up." I laughed.

He grinned at me, ever since we had mated he was okay with me making jokes about me cheating on him. He had full faith in the fact that I wouldn't, and it made me happy, the trust he had for me. 

Laughter broke out a small distance away from us, and then a small figure ran up to us. 

"Mummy look what I did!" He giggled, holding out his hand and showing me a small plant growing from his palm. 

I smiled at him, "It's beautiful, Blake."

It worried me that he was born with powers, but it confirmed my thoughts that he too would have the white wolf gene. 

I hadn't developed powers until I shifted, yet he had them almost immediately. They weren't very developed, but what did this mean for him? 

But for now, I didn't need to worry about it.

I had an amazing family, my mate Axel, and my son Blake. 

Blake had dark brown almost black hair, he was a fairly quiet child, reserved but confident when he needed to be, not arrogant in the slightest. Though I was expecting a personality change, I changed drastically after my first shift.

He had the perfect traits for an alpha, and I knew he would be brilliant. 

Blake came and sat between us, snuggling up. 

Everything was good now. I just worried that one day it wouldn't be. There were hardships in every pack, and I was sure that this wouldn't be our last.

But they could wait. 

It could all wake. 

Sometimes we simply must remember that the hardships in life make us stronger, we might suffer, but it might ultimately make someone else's life better. Free of the things we have faced. Sometimes that is something we must deal with. 

But right now that wasn't a problem. Right now I was happy. And this is how I want to feel for the rest of my life. 

___________________

And that's it! The very last update! ):

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!

The sequel/spin-off is up on my profile, the first few chapters up under the title 'Phoenix'.

But if you want to read any more of my work, you can read one of my other two stories 'Vision', a book about a werewolf with the power to see the future (limited to death) who meets her mate in a bad circumstance, or 'Hunter' a vampire story about a Hunter and a vampire that fall in love. 

Thank you for all of the votes and comments you have left on previous chapters! I have no idea how all of you found my book but thank you so much! I never thought I'd have enough motivation to finish 1 book nevermind two!

So thank you! :)