My First True Love { Chapter 16}

Hi guys, I know that it has been a while since I last uploaded any chapter, but I've been very busy.

I hope you guys like it :)))

Comment/ vote/ fan if you like.

Thanks for reading :)

Please check out my other story Dark Forest (A vampire love story), I'll place the link as the EXTERNAL LINK. (thanks)

Copyright © 2010 twilightgirl1

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap Chapter 15:

"Jane, he is in love with you, he is not going to hate you, just give each other some time, maybe he'll come around, if he doesn't, you can go and track him down"

I nodded and smiled.

I could do that, if things don't work out between Jack and I, maybe I could go after him and beg him to take me back.

Tomorrow is going to be different, I will try my best to please Jack and have a good time.

Tomorrow, I start my new life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16

Over the past two days, I've been lost in thought; there was something in me that wasn't sure what step to take next. It's now Monday, the trip to California has finally arrived.

"Jane, are you okay?" Marisa asked while packing her last things into her luggage.

I nodded and started to put on my shoes. "I'm fine, I'm just thinking"

"Alexander again?"

"Yeah, he still haunting my thoughts...I wish things could be much easier, I wonder what other people would do in my situation"

"Jane, you need to forget Alexander and have fun and live your life to the fullest...Jack will make a good boyfriend, and you never know...he might propose you one day and you guys will live happily ever after...all you need to do is forget about Alexander and move on"

She was right, I needed to move on and do things that I wouldn't otherwise do. Maybe this was the time to do something drastic, something that will make me feel alive.

My thoughts started to drift off again, this time I started thinking on the things that I could possibly do.

"Marisa, how would you like to go to the mall today?" I looked up at her and saw a very confused look on her face.

"What for?" she asked coming to sit next to me.

"I need a change, I need a whole new makeover" I said with determination.

"Of course" she said with a grin on her face. This is definitely going to be a whole new experience.

----------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to the mall, we immediately headed towards the beauty salon. I told Marisa on the way here that I was going to change everything, my hair style and color, wardrobe and get some make-up kits.

I know this is a drastic change, but if I'm going to move on, I would have to change the old me into something much more exiting and beautiful.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Marisa asked, the hair dresser was about to dye my hair strawberry red, which scared me a bit, but I knew I was going to look much better.