My First True Love {Chapter 19}

Hi guys, here is the next chapter, hope you guys like it : ))

I recently posted a new story, Moonlight Kiss, please check it out, it really doesn't matter if you guys haven't read Dark Forest, because the story is different and everything will get explained later. Please give it a try and let me know what you guys think. : )

I will gone for a few days, I'm going to have a long trip, but I'll be writing. Please let know which story you guys want me to post first.

Please comment, vote, become a fan : )

Thanks :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love Chapter 19

Where are you Alexander?

I spent all day searching for clues as to where he could be, but it was useless. Maybe he doesn’t want to be found. I got up from the bed, still feeling at stinging feel in my stomach. I walked up to the balcony and looked outside, it was getting dark; I could see a sunset forming.

I was about to step outside when the front door opened. I turned around and saw Marisa with a concerned look on her face.

“Are you okay?” she asked moving toward me. I nodded and turned around to see the sunset.

“I had a dream where I heard Alexander calling me…I think he needs me” I said trying hard not to remember the chilly feeling that I felt as soon as I felt the mist following me.

“Jane, you need to forget about him, he is not coming back” she said placing a hang over mine.

For once I thought about what would happen if she was right, but there was something in me telling me that Alexander needed me.

“No, he really needs me, and I’m going to find him” I said walking back to the room.

“Jane you can’t just leave, we just got here” she insisted.

“I have to find him”

“You don’t even know where he is”

“I heard him say something with “New” and after doing some research, I found a couple of states that start with New. I’ll have to do is pick one and go” I said starting to back my things.

“Jane this is crazy. Are you even listening to yourself, what if he is outside the country, are you going to follow him then?”