My First True Love {Chapter 30}

Hi guys! So here is the last chapter of My First True Love.

I really hope everyone that reads this chapters likes it and there will be an epilogue. :D

Thanks for reading this story.

Please comment / vote / become a fan if you like : ))))))

I will soon start updating for Moonlight Kiss : D

Enjoy!

Copyright © 2011 by twilightgirl1. All rights reserved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love

Chapter 30

I looked at a very startled Alexander in front of me. The look on his face revealed so many emotions: confusion, anger and sadness. The moment I said Derek’s name it was as if cold water had splashed on Alexander’s face.

He went from his usual pale self to having a bright red face.

 Anger

He was definitely angry. There was a moment of silence between us; Alexander looked down, probably processing everything that I just told him, which was pretty much everything that Elisabeta had told me back at the hotel.

“I know this is going to sound crazy, but back at the hotel I decided to go have breakfast at a small restaurant, then when I came out everyone was gone…it was as if I was the only one there” I explained. Alexander’s eyes soften then a smile spread across his face.

“I know. That’s what we use in order to catch intruders. The town itself is like a portal, once hunters or anyone that is curious to go in enters the town it disappears…I sensed that you were here, I didn’t know how, but I new that you were in danger so I got you out.” He said looking at me.