My First True Love {Chapter 21}

Hi guys, sorry for not posting sooner, but the end of the school year is coming and I'm having a lot of finals and projects, but I will keep posting.

Thanks to those of you that have become a fan and for those of you that voted and comment on the story, it really means a lot. : )

As for my other story Moonlight Kiss, I will be posting the second chapter tomorrow.

Thanks again for everything :)

Post comments, vote and become a fan. thanks.

=========================================

My First True Love Chapter 20 Recap:

Now, how am I going to find Alexander in a place like this, if only I could reach sense where he is.

I took out the bracelet that he gave me and closed my eyes.

“Alexander, where are you?” I whispered. I immediately felt coldness surrounding me. I open my eyes and mist started coming from the window.

“I finally found Alexander’s girlfriend….someone is going to be very happy to see you” It whispered in my head. I felt an immense pain in my heart, not letting me breath… I took one last look at the rook before fainting. 

========================================================

My First True Love Chapter 21

I woke up at the sound of someone faintly calling my name. I slowly looked around the room trying to adjust my eyes to complete darkness. I tried to move, but I found myself tied up and tape on my mouth making it impossible for me to move or talk.

I closed my eyes and started sobbing; I didn’t know where I was or what had happened back at the hotel room.

“Jane” I looked around, but I couldn’t see anything. I tried to move and scream, but it came out as a mumbled due to the tape on my mouth.

I closed my eyes once again and tried to focus on Alexander, maybe he’ll hear me if I concentrate enough.

“Alexander please… where are you?” I whispered in my head. I felt then immensely cold; I opened my eyes and saw exactly where I was.

I looked around and saw nothing, but a bed and a table, no windows at all.

I tried to stand up, but failed miserably. The door was suddenly open by a guy around my age, maybe a little bit older; I’m guessing eighteen or nineteen. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

“I see that you finally decided to wake up. I was starting to worry” he said while entering the room and closing the door behind him.

I tried to move back as much as I could, but the wall stopped me from going further.

He walked slowly towards me, while keeping eye contact with me.

“Are you ready to start talking?” he asked.

I didn’t know what to do so I just nodded. He smiled and pulled the take from my mouth.

“Who are you?”

He leaned closer and whispered. “Your worst nightmare darling, you see Alexander is going to be excited to see”

“Alexander? Is he here?”

He smirked and shake his head “No, but he will soon”

“What do you want from me?” I whispered.

“All I want from you is to bring me Alexander and so far you are doing a fine job”

I once again didn’t know what he was talking about, his presence was giving me the chills and it made me uncomfortable.

“Now, I’m going to untied you and you will get a good sleep, because who knows what might happen tomorrow” he said while untying  me.

Tomorrow? What exactly is happening tomorrow?”

After he was done, he gave me one last look before leaving the room.

I walked to the bed and immediately felt tired, it had been a long day and I was exhausted.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. But there was still a weird feeling about this place.

“Jane?”

“Alexander?”

“Jane…what happened? Where are you?”

“I…I don’t know”

“What do you mean you don’t know?”

“I…I’m in New York Alexander…but now I don’t know, as soon as I got to the hotel, someone captured me and I don’t know where I am now…please  come and get me”

“You’re here in New York? Jane, who has taken you ?”

“I don’t know, but he wants to see you, he said it’s my job to bring you to him”

“Jane…listen to me, I will fine you, I promise”

=====================================

Thanks for everything  :)))))