My First True Love {Chapter 6}

Hi guys, here is the next part of My First True Love, sorry for keeping you guys waiting, but I'll keep posting more soon :)

thanks.

Don't forget to comment/ vote/ become a fan :D

---------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love- Chapter 6

Sometimes the ones we love hurt us, sometimes they can stab us on our backs leaving a deep wound that sometimes is hard to seal back.

My love story stated when I was only 10-years-old with an unexpected little boy that came into my life unexpectedly. His name was Alexander, a vampire and my first true love.

"Jane...are you there?" I turned around and saw my mom standing by the door, wearing her usual Chanel dress and big diamond earrings.

"Yeah?"

"I've been calling you for a few minutes now, are you okay?" she asked and to be honest, I didn't know if I was really ok.

"Yeah mom, I was just working on my homework"

"OK, Marisa is here, she is downstairs in the kitchen, should I tell her to come up or do you want to come down?"

"No, tell her to come please" she nodded and left, not before giving me a second look.

I hate feeling this way; it makes me sad not knowing what my feelings really are.

"Hey" I turned around and saw Marisa carrying a big purple bag.