My First True Love {Chapter 28}

Please comment / vote / become a fan if you like  :)

thanks!

Enjoy! :D

A/N

(Hotel's picture/web site on the External Link) --------------------------------->

Copyright © 2011 by twilightgirl1. All rights reserved.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love

Chapter 28

The trip to Amsterdam was long; I pressed my face to the window and saw green, the grass probably. I could see the clouds opening themselves, giving me a better access to see everything outside. The mountains…they were breathtaking.

I found myself looking at the sight of such beautiful fields.

I couldn’t believe it, I’m finally in Amsterdam.

“Ladies and Gentleman, please remain in your seats, we’re about to land”

I smiled. This is it.

“Finally” I heard the lady sitting next to me said. I giggled and turned back to see the airport coming to view now.

“Welcome to Amsterdam, We hope everyone had a good flight and we hope to see you next time”

Everyone started to exit the room; a few were still in their seats while the others exited the room. Since I didn’t have any suitcases, but the wallet that Derek had giving me I got out of the room quickly.

We landed at the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, one of the biggest and busiest airports around. I looked everywhere around me, some of the passengers were running around like maniacs with their luggage, and others were pacing around the shops.

Which I by-the-way couldn’t understand, they were all mostly in Dutch, which made it difficult for me to actually ask anyone for directions.