My First True Love {Chapter 5} Part One

Hi guys, here is Chapter 5, I know that it might be way too short, but I just can't write right now due to loads of homework.

This is only part one of Chapter 5, the next part should be up by friday.

thanks for the support and don't forget to comment/vote/ or become a fan.

NOTE:

I'm going to start a new story, it should be up very soon, hope you guys read it.

thanks ! : )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First True Love

Chapter 5 Part One

"You what?!?" Marisa yelled

I hid behind a pillow when I saw her face.

"I can explain" she stopped yelling and nodded motioning me to continue.

"Ok, I know that it might sound weird, but I really like Jack"

"But how?!? I mean, we were just talking in the morning and you said you didn't like him"

"I know, but something happened, it's like love at first sight, but this is really not love....at least not yet, I'm confused Marisa, what's going to happen now?"

She sat next to me, giving me a very serious look. "Jane...what about Alexander, don't you love him?"

"At this point, I don't really know anymore...he left me Marisa, I just can't wait for him forever" she looked sympathetic giving me a small smile.

"Jane, I don't mind if you go out with him, just don't forget to tell Wendy...she might get angry if you show up tomorrow kissing Jack or something" I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah, I know" We talked about my date with Jack after, she smiled when I told her that Jack and I kissed.

But it's true about what I said to her, I have to forget Alexander, after all he was the one that left me without saying anything. My first true love left me and now that I have Jack, I wonder if I'll be able to have a good relationship with him.

But what if Alexander comes back?

Would I forgive him or would I just move on and pretend that nothing happened?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading : )