My First True Love {Chapter 5} Part Two

Hi guys,here is Chapter 5 Part Two of My First True Love, please read/ comment and become a fan.

thanks : )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

My First True Love  

Chapter 5 Part Two

The next day, we got ready for school.

"So are you going to wear something sexy for your boyfriend?" Marisa asked coming from the bathroom wearing a simple dress and flats.

"I...I don't know. It's just school though" she gave me a disappointed look.

"Honey, you have to look sexy for your boyfriend no matter where you are" she said.

"But, what should I wear?" I was only wearing jeans and a simple purple t-shirt, nothing special really.

"Well, that's why you have me here...we are going to make you beautiful" she said smiling. She opened her bag, revealing lots of make-up.

"Come on, we don't have all day" she said motioning me to come and sit on the bed.

She started doing my hair, and then she applied make-up on me. "Wow, you look beautiful now" she said looking at me. I turned around to see myself in the mirror, I was shocked when I saw myself, I don't usually wear make-up so it's hard for me to envision myself looking pretty.

"I look different" I whispered.

"Yup, you do, but you look much better now, let's go eat breakfast" I nodded looking at the mirror one last time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

When we got to school, everyone was just staring at me; some girls were even glaring at me.

"Marisa, why is everyone staring at me?" I whispered.

"Jane!" I heard someone calling my name.

I turned around and saw Jack coming towards me with a huge smile plastered on his face.

I smiled timidly at him.

"Hi" he said.

"Hi"

"Hi Jack, I'm gonna go inside to look for Wendy.....take care of Jane, and congratulations" she said waving at us.

"You told her?" I turned to see Jack and nodded.

"I'm guessing she took that as a good thing"

"Yeah, but I still need to tell Wendy"