07: The Unlucky Sister Time

🍀 Clover Daniels – Mar. 23, 2015

     After the sneezing-in-Niall’s-face fiasco had died down, all three of us had breakfast together before Niall tells me has to go into work at nine. I follow him to the front entrance where he leans into me, says “please don’t sneeze on me” before he kisses the corner of my lips. I return back to the table with a smile.

     “You didn’t sneeze on him again, did you?” Claire asks as she shoves a spoonful of cereal in her mouth. I glare at her and start to play with my left over pancakes. She clears her throat. “So, I was thinking. We should have a sister day out. I get off of work early and you only work a few hours so why not? It’s been a while.”

     “Sure, but our first stop should be Starbucks because I’m going to need coffee to deal with you all day.”

     “Wow, I’m so blessed to have such a nice sister,” she deadpans making me laugh.

     After a five hour work day, I make my way back home to wait another hour for Claire’s arrival back home. It is three so I had to wait a few minutes for Niall’s break-time call, so in the time being, I just pulled up Netflix and began watching Aladdin.

     Before I knew it, Claire was walking through the door and yelling for me to get off my arse so we can start our sister time it was then did I realize that Niall hadn’t called me. Sighing, I roll off the sofa and exit the house so Claire and I could begin our journey toward Starbucks. There I saw uni students, a few adults and a couple that consisted of a shaggy haired brunet and a blonde, blue-eyed beauty. She reminded me of Niall.

     After ordering and receiving our drinks, we were off toward the shopping center.

     “So, are you and Niall official yet?” She asks after sipping her iced coffee. Instead of answering, I take a sip of my frappe and look out the window. I knew that it killed Claire to be in suspense. “Clover Daniels, tell me right now if you’re seeing that handsome Irishman.”

     “No,” I say before placing my drink into the cup holder.

     “But he spent the night…” she trails off before she stops the car abruptly. “Don’t tell me you slept with him!”

     “No, goodness, Claire!” I shout back in surprise with my heart in my throat. There were honked horns all around us. “Drive, you crazy person.”

     She does so but keeps looking at me from the corner of her eye. I huff and look out the window once more, watching as we drive past the vintage store where Niall worked.

     Maybe I’m just over exaggerating, Niall probably had a good reason why he hadn’t called me during his break. Yeah, it’s not like he’s avoiding me for sneezing on him. That’d be crazy. That’d be stupid. He wouldn’t avoid me for something so stupid. I’m just psyching myself out.

     “We’re just talking, at the moment,” I tell her with a shrug. “And we had just fell asleep talking to each other… nothing happened.”

     “Okay.”

🌈 🌈 🌈

(A/N): WHY AREN’T YOU CALLING HER NIALL? GIVE ME A LEGITAMENT REASON WHY YOU AREN’T CALLING HER. It’s probably nothing big, or is it? Hmmm… anyways, it was a sister day! Hope you enjoyed and the next chapter will be Niall’s pov.

P.S. Clover and Claire (Victoria Justice and Nina Dobrec manip)