Chapter One | Travesty, Horror, Decadence, Ecrement |

None despised Charlie Dalton more than Eleanor Avara. Simply seeing said boys face set the young girl into a fierce rage. She didn't always hate him, though she'd never admit it, there was a time where she might've loved him.

She considered that a long time ago, now she's in her last year of  Welton Academy. She was determined to get through it avoiding him entirely. Elle knew this was probably easier said than done, due to them sharing the same friend group, but she found it worse to think about having to see the obnoxious boy.

Finished settling in her dorm after the opening ceremony, Elle's dorm-mate finally arrived. She assumed the girl was new, not recognizing her from past years at the school.

Smiling at the girl, Elle got up to introduce herself.  "Hello, I'm Eleanor Avara. Call me Elle. I despise my first name."

The girl shook her hand grinning at Elle.  "I'm Kara Madden, as you probably could've already tell I'm new."

"No worries there Kar - can I call you Kar? - I already have an amazing group of friends, you can stick with us," she beamed.

"I'd love that, and yes you can call me Kar. I've never had a nickname before." She watched as Elle suddenly jumped up.

"Well let's go see the idiots, knowing them, they're already terrorizing some poor students." Elle grabbed Kar's hand in excitement, and dragged the poor girl towards the boys dormitories.

*

In one of the dorms, Neil Perry was speaking with the new student, and his dorm-mate, Todd Anderson. Suddenly Richard Cameron stuck his head into the room.

"Heard you got the new boy. Hear he's a stiff. Oops!" He exclaimed when Todd passed by him. He quickly disappeared again, while Todd dropped suitcases on his bed.

"Don't mind Cameron," Neil said. "He's a jerk."

Todd just shrugged and continued with his unpacking.

Next to appear in the boy's dorm room were no other then, Knox Overstreet, Charlie Dalton, and Steven Meeks.

"Hey, Perry," Charlie said leaning on the doorway.  "Rumor has it you did summer school."

Before Neil could answer him, Elle came running in, Kara in hand, purposefully shoving Charlie to the side. He let out a small 'oof' causing Elle to grin.

"Hello my boys!" She exclaimed, turning around. "Dalton." She greeted, giving him a glare. He simply raised an eyebrow in question.

Before he could say something to her, Neil quickly answered his previous remark, trying to prevent an argument between his friends.

Ignoring the boys discussing a possible study group Elle brought Kara over to the other new face she didn't recognize.

"Hi, there," she smiled softly, she could easily tell the boy was shy. "I'm Eleanor, but call me Elle. This is Kara, she's also new." She introduced both of them.

Kara gave a soft wave, while Todd timidly shook Elles hand. "Todd Anderson."

"Gentleman, what are the four pillars?" They hear Neil ask after the small introduction.

"Travesty. Horror. Decadence. Excrement." They all dramatically mocked, besides Elle, Kara, and Todd.

Meeks seemed to be the next person to notice Todd and Kara, walking over to them to introduce himself.

"Oh! This is Todd Anderson." Neil exclaims, seeming to finally realize he forgot to introduce his dorm-mate to his friends.

Neil then looks over to Elle, sending her a questioning look. "Ellie?" He raises his eyebrows towards Kara.