72

|¿¡|
Demon

I walked to her and just hovered over her

"um, why you be so you know " she asked

" I dont " I said scrunching my face up

" you do " she said rasing her eyebrow

" no I don't "

" yes"

" no"

" yes"

" no " my face blank now because I was getting irritated

" ye- "

" shut da hell up " I said and felt my face twitch with a mug meaning I was getting irritated literally.

" my fault "

" mhm " I said and walked away.

" Demon " I heard and looked back and she was scrunching her face up.

I rose my eyebrow and she met me halfway.. well actually the whole way .

" Mmm - " she looked up at me and just walked away shaking her head.

" damn " I heard Grandson say and shook his head.

" I feel u " Kemo just agreed and for sum reason I shook my head agreeing with em and sat down lighting a blunt .

" you know the vibe I see" Grandson said laughing and pulled out a blunt from his ear .

" My mama said I can have that kind " Kemo said looking like a kid and I chuckled and threw him a weed bag.

" I gotchu when i get access " he said dapping me up.

" hmpt" I said and for some reason I started thinking about this girl.

" why -" we heard a bump and me being me i twitched and faster then light I shot and it was nothing

Heart beating fast.

Me , grandson and Kemo ran into the house and seen Ole girl standing up with a picture on the floor.

" what that noise was" Grandson asked and we all looked at the floor and glass was everywhere .

" oh shit" Kemo and Grandson started laughing and I chuckled but stopped once she got up .

" Jit you so fucking dangerous " Kemo said mugging her .

" first of all -" she twitched her face a little and took a piece of glass out of her bloody ass leg and Grandson nem winced at it.

They walked towards her and she raised her eyebrow up at them.

"Backup ion need help" she said leaking on the floor.

" And ... I'm not dangerous , Danger is me" she said and Grandson looked at us

" facts" Kemo agreed and Grandson face palm hisself and mumbled