45

Kye
*right now*

This bitch ass boy started laughing like something was funny.

He tilted his head slowly.

"family?"he said clearly his throat jumping off of his car tilting his head again cutting hisself off.

"Yep I'll kill your family and when I'm done I'm going to kill you but im going to need you for bait" I said looking at him.

He threw me a gun and got his gun.

I furrowed my eyebrows and confused at to why though.

"merch it "he said chuckling leaning on his car.

I shot the gun and hit him in the arm trying not to kill him just yet just to take him in as hostage.

"Eh- bad choice"he said smirking.

After that he walked to me and after that it was lights out.

Demon

Most easiest job but like I said I'm not going to kill him just build his courage up so he could kill me and then basically see if he could kill me.

If not then life goes on.

I shrugged and dragged him to the passenger.

After I was on the way to a trap I splashed water in his face while I was driving.

Then he woke up making that surprised noise they do in movies.

"Nigga what do you sumn sumn blah blah"I specifically heard and then I just ignored him the rest of the way.

I had a feeling he was going to try something.

So I shot him in the arm and left leg causing him to scream loudly and I mugged him making him groan in silence.

I arrived at the nearest trap and walked in wasn't my trap though.

They all held guns at me and I smirked.

"Put em down"I heard Kye say.

"But boss-"

"put em down"he demanded groaning.

"Ok"they said and went back to doing what they were doing.

I found his office and sat in his seat and tilted my head slowly at him.

"can you please just get me my nurse" he asked groaning.

"Umm let me think about it"I said and got up and left out the spot.

Going back to the trap house I left.

Poohbear (or whatever)
*while demon is out*

I found clothes and took a bath and went downstairs.

Twin where our nigga goooo

"that is not my nigga hun "I said.

mhm it's mine though

"twin gon wild"I said giggling going in the refrigerator and found orange juice.

I sat at the counter and remember I can be scrolling through TikToc or I can FaceTime Jayla.

Ouu call JMarie

"Oh wow good idea"I said sarcastically shaking my head.

I FaceTimed Jayla on Demon phone and she picked up on the 3rd ring.

I smiled in the camera and she put her face in the camera and smiled also.

I busted out laughing because her hair was not ...ok.

Oh no Jbear the hair

I chuckled and Jayla laughed.

"Ugh , best wyd"she asked and started moving around.

Waiting on demon to get back

"Hush, but nothing really"I said.

"when do you get out the hospital"She said still moving around and then sat the camera up.

"Welllll"I said beating around the bush.

"Oh my goddddd, best whennnn"she asked and I sat the camera up and got some chips.

"Ohhhh, your already out"she said and I got a stool and got my chips then took a breather and looked at the phone.

"Yes"

"It took all that just to get a bag of chips"she said straight facing the phone and I laughed.

"Anyway, yes I'm already out what are you doing"I asked sitting on the spinning chair.

"Nothing basically, just laying down"

"Yea , I can tell by the ..frizz"I said nodded my head slowly looking at the phone.

"My hair appointment not till next month"she said sighing.

"Oouu I'm going to set me up a appointment"I said putting her on pause then I snapped into it realizing I don't even know how and I took her off pause furrowing my eyebrows.

"AHH , I was finna say you don't even know what you doing or what to go to but I'll get us another appointment somewhere else together and let me see your nails" she said laughing and I pulled my hand out the chip bag and licked them putting them in the camera.

She nodded her head and then put me on pause
I picked my phone up and went upstairs with my chips.

"Ok, I'm finished I just set me and you both a appointment umm take me off pause ma'am"She said.

Bit- Twin if you don't take Jbear off pause

I went back to the camera and smiled sarcastically.

"What's the time" I asked putting my phone down to eat my chips.

"Umm , 10:58 or you can just say 11"

I nodded slowly and me Jbear talked for not even 10 minutes and she was sleep.

I shook my head and giggled.

"Night Jbear"I said and hung up the phone.

I starred into space getting a flashback of me and DayVon.