47

Poohbear

You do it like this then flip to check and see if it's done then yes it's done.

Now you try it.

*flashback over*

I opened my eyes and seen demon sleep so I got up and found a toothbrush in a pack brand new so I brushed my teeth then went to the kitchen and was confused but followed as my flashback told me to do.

I took out two plates and grabbed a pot and three pans.

In the flashback I followed everything my mother was saying step from step.

I was done at 11:39 and fixed the plates.

Then I got two glasses and then someone was behind me so I turned slowly on my heels.

Demon

The fuck

Oh

I went to sleep

I looked around looking for this girl because the shower wasn't on and as I went downstairs I seen her.

I hope she realize she don't got no pants on but I don't care.

I walked to her and she turned around slowly and jumped when she seen me.

"Oh, nigga you scared me, here fix your drink" she said giving me a cup she had.

I put the cup down and looked down at her.

"you still don't have a shirt on" she said and started looking every where but me.

I nodded slowly, "yeen got no fuckin pants on"I said and she looked down and looked back up not looking at me again.

"Mtch nigga moveee"she said whining and I mugged her and she stopped.

"ok can you move now" she said probably annoyed.

"Please" she said not looking at me

"please" she said smiling looking at me and then I moved.

She sat down looking mad so I chuckled and went up on her.

She looked up at me and looked back down.

I picked her up then sat her in my lap.

"What" she said looking at me.

I looked back at her then she started blushing hiding her face so I moved her hands and she started moving her head twisting her hands while I had them.

Poohbear

I was trying to be mad but somebody was being annoying and looking like how he is.

Twin he playing with us

He stayed starring at me then I smiled and put my head down closing my eyes.