81

Brooklyn

"Dawgggggg , lastttt night, woah look" I said to everybody downstairs.

" On god" Ju agreed showing nobody cared and i bucked at him.

"Why you niggas ain't bring no food"Poison asked Kemo.

"Bit-I am not your provider" He said making me bust out laughing and everyone else laughed.

"naw for real what my twin be saying , got the animosity to be asking me for food" he playfully mugged.

"Put yo face back in place"I said bucking at him.

"Won't be bucking at another soul if you keep doing it like that , bald head ass" he said and started laughing hard after mumbling the last part and everybody laughed.

"Lemme rap to you real quick"Cheno said out the blue and everybody looked at him confused.

"I wanna enjoy the luxury of like..." I furrowed my eyebrows at him and everybody else looked puzzled.

"not knowing each other for real" he finished and i scrunched my face up.

" Nigga wh-"Draco started but he cut him off.

" Hold up"He said

" Lotusss flower bombb" Kemo started singing.

"fireflyyyy"Poison sings

"When I'm low"Cheno went

"she take me highhh" Von yelled from in the kitchen and everybody busted out laughing.

"Ion even know what the fuck a party city is" Hawk said coming in on the phone hanging up looking stressed.

"Cigarette ?" Kemo asked him and me and poison snickered.

" I hate hoes they make my day worser so would you please exit the room you two , three" he said to us and whoever this girl was with Draco.

"Whea da hell you get all dese skan-"

"TEACH ME HOW TO dougie" I said cutting him off.

"I'm fenna teach you how to stop, drop and roll you keep using yo vocal cords"He said sinking inside the sofa.

"Where the hell my g at"i said realizing my baby was missing.

"Mind ya business , mhm that right there , be the reason people loosing dey lil noggin pitches in dese streets"Kemo said.

"How many times I gotta tell you , you not street for real" Hawk said mugging him.

" You see why I hate niggas with little facials hair , cs they think they got it all " Kemo said and everybody was confused for a while but then busted out laughing.

"Ima let you have that one pussy " Hawk said laughing still.

I looked at Hawk again and and he looked back licking his lips.

"Can I have my face back" He said and everybody laughed but i slightly laughed and looked away trying to think of something else.

I stared at the floor and for some reason I'm thinking that Hawk isn't that bad but why am I thinking this.

I sighed and when I looked up he was looking at me and I turnt my head.

"Sooo um , where's my G for real " I said I getting on my phone about to text her.

"Where my Poohbear at"Kemo said pursing his lips.

"She's not answering" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Why y'all can't mind y'all's business"Poison said but stopped and looked at Draco and smirked.

"She's with her nigga" She said shrugging and I looked at  him and he looked like he was getting angry.

"mhm, come on" he said to the girl and they left.

"You pettyyyy" Von said laughing coming out the kitchen.

"she with who- "I stopped realizing Hawk and Ju them was here so that mean Demon here but he not here either.

" ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"I said coming to realization.

"Ezz" Von said coming out the kitchen.

"I'll be back " he said laughing going out the door.

"I can't wait to catch you bitches out in public" Kemo said out the blue

"Flyin out the mouth,"he rapped

"fuck your bitch in front you"

"Okay too aggressive"He stopped

"Actors got stripes they ain't never earned"he started back

"Not a freak for fame, rather wait my turn"

"Say he tell it"he said looking puzzled

"Tell it" he rap

"put him in the dirt"

"Fuck his family members, they can wear his shirt" Hawk and him said together yelling

"Y'all niggas slow for real" Poison said laughing.

Demon

After eating ha pussy for the idk how many times she still wasn't getting her ass up

"Get yo ass up" I said seeing her lay back down and she didn't respond.

She mugged me and her legs shivering it was funny it's been 8 minutes and her legs still trembling her down.

She walked in my closet covering her body with the sheets and I snatched them off her and she almost fell with them.

I shook my head.

"Why you going in my shit anyway" I said watching her pick stuff out.

She walked in the bathroom and closed the door.

Trying to lock it but I picked it.

"Mhm keep on" I said walking in the bathroom watching her.

"Noooo , go over there" she said and I ignored her but after she just sat there I left out the bathroom.

After minutes later I went back up the stairs and walked in the bathroom.

I watched her while she rinsed off the soap

Gemini "poohbear"

"Demonnn"i said trying to cover my body

"What"he said and walked to the shower and opened the door grabbing me.

He picked me up and I wrapped around him.

I looked at us when we passed the mirror and smiled but buried it in his neck.

I just always seem happier with him.

He laid me in the bed and his phone started ringing and he went downstairs after he got off the phone.

"I'm gone make you feel itttt"I said playing in the bed smiling.

"Mm" I heard and seen demon and I wrapped in the cover and fell of the bed.

I heard him chuckle and looked at him seeing him with a slight smile.

Wait nevermind he looking at me like I'm dumb.

Why my life so complicated i said to myself and every happy feeling went away.

I stared at the floor feeling nothing , just feeling numb.

I looked at my arms and hearing the screaming in my head it gave me a headache making me close my eyes touching my head.

" mhm" I heard demon say and a smile struggled out but couldn't reach the surface of my face.

I looked up at him and he stared at me blankly.

He closed his eyes and shook his head walking out.

He came back and threw clothing on the bed walking back out.

I picked out something and threw it on.