75

¥- Demon

" nawl , I'm coo though " Gemini said on the phone somebody and hung up.

" Mmm" she said shuffling touching her side.

" you ight " I said looking at her.

" I'm coo"

"Hmpt" I chuckled at the stubbornness.

I took her to my house and she looked around and I got out locking the door once she got out.

I opened the door and she closed it behind her.

" take em off" I told her pointing at her feet.

She was touching her side a lot and I went up close to her.

I pressed down on her side and she flinched , then I moved a hand to her back putting pressure on it and she flinched.

" come on" I said and she followed me upstairs.

Gemini or Poohbear POV **

" lay on yo stomach on the bed" he said and I laid on my stomach and the bed was comfortable and big with a big ass flat screen.

My eyes followed demon as he moved around and I seen him take his shirt off.

As my eyes traveled and traced over every pack he had i counted 8 as I got closer to his V line I bit down on my lip.

He walked from the closet and started touching my lower back.

I flinched when he touch one part and he massaged it.

He went on my upper body and I looked at him in his eyes.

He focused back on mine and he continued doing what he was doing and he pulled on my shirt and I took it off , laying bacc down.

He massaged it and went back to my lower back and was on my hips but he went to my rib and massaged them making me shiver.

I turnt on my back when I felt the pain go away and sat up looking up at Demon, but I turnt away.

" I'll be back " he said and gave me the remote putting his shirt on.

He left out and shut the door and I bit my lips thinking about his every move.

I laid on the bed and turnt a movie on but I paused the movie and went in his big ass walk in closet.

I found some of his drawls and a hoodie and I wiped myself off before putting it on and laid back down.

And I was watching the tv until I got sleepy and fell asleep.

Hour later ...

I heard the door open and Demon walked in with food and I sat up .

He shook his head chuckling looking at me and took his shirt back off.

" you gone take my shit off fo' you leave"

" mhm ok " I said not really playing what he said no mind because I was watching the cartoon.

**Demon

She watched the cartoon and I found myself watching it also.

" because his pass gone follow " she said outta no where.

" they say , this nigga dressin crazy he won't put down his collar!"

She stood up and looked at me.

" hmmmmm , can I have a hug" she asked and she looked serious too.

" no"

" yes" she said walking close to me.

" no"

" yes " she said now close to me.

" n-" she cut me off standing over me on top of the bed.

" yes "

" I hope yo big ass fall " I said mugging her.

" you gone catch me?" She asked and I looked up at her and she was waiting on a answer.

" n-" she leaned over and I snatched her down.

" retarted ass jit"

" I'm not retarted" she said in my lap.

But I got quiet mostly because she was in my lap and I felt her pussy print on me.

" Mhm" I said tryna take focus off whatever and looked at the cartoon but I felt her starring in my face.

She started touching my face and I grabbed her hands.

" stop" I said and she tilted her head .

" no " she said trying to get her hands free but she was moving around on my lap so I let go so she could stop.

She started playing with my hair and then back to my face.

" stop" I said now mugging her.

"stopp" she copied me mugging me and got off of me.

I looked at her and she had her back facing me scrolling on her phone.

And they said I was bipolar.