94

Demon

I walked outside feeling my body heat up

All I wanted was to kill.

I got in my car and went to a bitch house to ease it.

When I busted in she had two of her friends there with her but she instantly knew what it was.

She went upstairs and I followed until someone busted in the door.

I pulled my gun out seeing who it was my body started to cool off but heat up at the same time.

She looked at me with an expression I never seen , she walked up to me and punched me , I seen it coming & I automatically dodged it.

The girl jumped on her but fell as Gemini moved out the way and she quickly started beating on the girl.

I watched the other girls and they started to stand up but she was already on that.

She looked up at them two and knocked one on the floor as the other one started sending punches.

I hurriedly and pushed her back but the girl that was about to give me top got up as Gemini was coming to the girl.

The two she already fought faces were fucked up bad.

They all jumped on her but I pushed them all on the ground but this girl started hitting me.

She threw only face hits i pushed her back and she hit her head but automatically got up fast and charged at me.

I slammed her on her back and she got right back up catching me in my face again, I was starting to get mad as fuck.

I pulled her into me and held her tight and she wiggled and wiggled , she almost got out my hold.

The girls tried coming back and she broke loose throwing face shots but I grabbed her back and called Grandson but she threw my phone down.

I held her down looking in her face but no expression showed she only tried to get loose and fight everybody.

I realized she's blanked out right now.

" ill beat dat bitch ass let her go" the girls were screaming.

I smirked and let her go and one ran out the door.

The other two tried jumping her but she kept knocking them down nothing but face shots.

While the other girl laid there she got on top of the girl that was about to give me top.

She sent all face shots, I realize her body wasn't moving.

Grandson and Kemo them ran in and pulled her off fast as they could

"Oh shit , she not moving gang" Hawk said with his mouth opened.

"What the fuck"Poison said looking at the scene.

"Get the fuck off me"I heard and looked back looking at her and she looked back and got loose from them.

She charged straight for me but I grabbed her and slammed her harder than before.

She got back up and I grabbed her again doing the same thing even harder.

"Chill gang" Grandson said mugging me.

She got up again and I did it again.

This was gone go on until she snapped back.

I stopped and pulled her closer to me while she struggled to get out my grip i put my hands in her pants.

Her body and breathing slowly started to go down.