31

Demon

So after everybody came to the house I left and went to the hospital.

I walked in and nurses started giving thirsted ass looks.

"May I take you to a room"

I shrugged and showed her a picture of this girl who I came here for.

"Oh , go to that nurse handsome"I looked at her squinting my eyes then blinked walking pass her.

"Hey sir did they send you for the young lady Gemini Banks"The nurse asked and I shrugged .

"Well , sir you may be confused because the young gentleman that came her for a V'Luxuary didn't know her actually name was Gemini follow me"she explained and I followed her.

"Is this her" She asked adjusting her glasses.

I opened the door and it was the girl.

"Umm, so who are you" she asked I squinted my eyes and looked at the girl.

"Her nigga"I said and the nurse looked like she caught goosebumps and she cleared her throat and nodded her head.

"Oh , your her umm , Boyfriend well you should know that she was shot and she almost bleed to death her brain is damage because of pills someone's been giving her -"

"Pills" I said too myself scrunching up my face.

"the pills makes her forget things and make you believe whatever you want after she passes out and her brains damaged from that and due to the conditions it looks like she's not going to remember anything, someone gave her a fake name which is currently V'Luxuary but her friend I'm guessing said that no one around them has O positive and that's her blood type and I'm afraid if -"

"Bitch I don't know what the fuck you just sai - watch the fuck out" I said pushing pass her walking into the room closing the door.

I walked to the hospital bed and looked at the girl.

"Demon"I heard and I looked back and it was Kemo.

"I'm not gon question you but they told you what was up"he said and sat beside her rubbing her face.

I nodded my head slowly feeling that someone's about to enter the room I looked at the door squinting my eyes and 2 minutes later Von and Uzi walked in.

"Wassup niggas"he said and I nodded my head.

"Thought yeen like her"Kemo asked scrunching his face up.

"Nigga you remember that sister I was telling you bout"he said looking down.

"Yea you said - oh my god- this - V'Luxuary is that-ohhh"he said and he nodded his head.

"Yes, early when I was here she was up and i remember what I went through taking them pills her dad was doing the same thing to her but it's seems he never stopped she needs something to trigger her mind"He said.

"Oh , but what the hell gone trigger her mind from allllll the way back and how about that long period of time yall was separated"uzi asked

"See I know how to get her to remember me but I don't know how I'm going to get her to remember something from when we was separated it has to be something deep in the middle of all her ages like when she was 3 it was pain then again it was pain our mother got shot in front of HER I don't know what happen but she does"

"Now when we trigger that it's going to help her remember everything from that age and up till when her dad took her"

"Now we need something HARD to trigger her when she was 16 I don't know nun of that stuff it's like she going to be living with memories of somebody else but to her there fake memories and she's going to think it's her real memories"

"Well I don't know what happen when she got kidnapped"

"And then she got -" he stopped and starred off into no where and I seen a tear drop.

"You don't have to say it" Uzi said

"she lived more pain then me if anyone feels pain it's going to be her it's like she lives in hell"

I scrunched my face up because who the fuck said hell was bad.

"She got beat on man and I couldn't do shit cause I didn't know until when her dad took her away she had bruises everywhere, she told me she couldn't walk but I never knew why, and put two and two together and I found out my supposed to be dad was beating on her and cutting her"

"Shut up Von" Kemo said straight facing him.

"I'm just saying if anybody could kill there self it would be her because she been through a lot of shit man and I couldn't do s-" Kemo tilted his head and
Von held his hand up and whipped his face and shook his head then sat down.

Kemo looked at her then pulled her shirt up.

It reveled cuts and a long ass scar going across her.

I furrowed my eyebrows and Kemo walked out the room and I looked at Von and he nodded his head and left out behind Kemo.

"Damn" Uzi said.

Her head moved and she started holding her stomach.

Then she started moving and scratching her stomach she started breathing hard and she was reopening her scars and I held her hand back.

"Ay , you gotta wake the fuck up"I said scrunching my face up.

She started breath hard and her head Turing fast to every side.

Her monitor started beating too fast.

"Fuck" I looked down and she was bleeding.

I held her hands over her head pinning her arms.

"Awe hell nah "Uzi said and her eyes shot open and I looked at her in her eyes.

"No, not a again leave me alone"she said and started crying.

I let go of her and Von walked in.

"Kemo lef- don't move"