80

Gemini *Poohbear*

As I was waking up I felt a huge headache.

I groaned at the huge heart beats inside my head.

I felt comfortable but my headache still remained i stayed with my eyes closed but a tear escaped because how bad it was hurting.

I turned the other way still with my eyes close crying silently because my head was hurting bad.

I lift my head up and looked beside me seeing Demon looking directly in my face and I froze.

He stared blankly and I held my head looking around and got on the floor bawling up.

He got up and left out the room.

After he left I sprawled out on the floor closing my eyes.

I felt myself being moved and put back in the bed and he laid in between my legs and I just fell back asleep.

3 hours later ..

I heard my phone going off and I looked down and Demon was looking up at me.

Remembering he went and left me thinking that something happened to him I moved him and stood up.

I looked down at myself and seen I only had underwear and a bra on I panicked in my head and looked at Demon.

I tried covering myself and he chuckled.

He stared back and stood up and came up closer to me making me put my hand in between us but the feeling of him had me feeling a certain way.

My breathing picked up looking at him in shorts and no shirt.

My hand remained on him and I realized and moved it turning my head.

He backed me into a wall and I looked up at him and he just stared back but this time I kept the contact.

He put his lips close to mine and my breathing picked up even more.

He wrapped his hand around my neck a little to tight making me struggle to breathe but he loosened up.

After he loosened his grip he pulled me all the way to him.

I couldn't take it anymore so I kissed him , but he pulled back staring at me.

"you not ready yet mama" he said and gave a little smile and tried to walk out

"No" I said and he stopped in his tracks without turning around

" I'm getting tired of YOU walking out" i said walking up to him pissed off.

" you always fucking -"

"Watch yo-"

" SHU-"next thing I know I was pushed on the bed hard which kinda hurt.

He had his hand wrapped around my throat looking in my eyes.

He ripped the panties I had on , like literally off my ass.

"want me to show you sum" he said evilly smirking which kinda scared me so I closed my eyes and tried covering them with my hands.

I shook my head and he got off me and I thought he was gone but like I said ' I thought'

I was put up in the air and on a wall.

I looked down at him and he put his mouth on my whole vagina.

Being caught off guard I gripped his hair and let out a loud sigh.

"Watch me" he looked and said looking in my eyes

He licked and licked and my back arched on the wall and I scratched the wall and tried to cover my mouth but I guess he realized.

He sped up and my legs started shaking feeling like I had no control over them anymore I just stopped trying to control.

He sped up even faster licking my clit and my whole body started jerking and I felt it as my stomach tighten and it felt as if I had to pee.

I tried telling him to stop but I couldn't speak so i tried moving his face but he went faster.

I released and my legs were shaking out of control and he put my whole vagina in his mouth sucking on it.

I couldn't breathe out and he realized it but he only sped up and I felt the feeling again but he stopped and unwrapped my legs from around his neck.

I thought he was gonna drop me but he only let me came down fast and my legs still was shaking outta control.

He moved and i fell to the floor hard.

"Mmm" he said licking his lips and the feeling released and we both looked down at it and I felt embarrassed but also couldn't get up

Poor us

My inner person said and I was stuck and shaking.

I think I'm about to cry

I'm tripping

I snapped back into reality and realized I was sitting in whatever this is and he just stared at my body and I stared back at him and he came up to my eyes and stared in them.

He stood up and touched my leg seeing it shaking.

His other had traveled up my leg to my thigh then he got his finger and touched my clit and my breathing picked up.

I bit my lip to hold in moans , i looked at him in his eyes with my body still jerking.

He came closer to my face and his finger started going faster and I broke contact

He smirked evilly and stopped.

He grabbed my neck and licked my neck and started sucking on it

I moaned caught off guard but folded my lips in to stop but it was hard and my breathing continued to pick up.

He went to the other side and did the same and licked my neck before he stopped.

"you messed up our floor mama"he said in my ear and then traveled to my breast and while massaging one he sucked on the other.

He stopped and then looked at me and I just stared back in his eyes.

I wanna fuck him so bad

I want him to do it again

" im watching you now" He said chuckling evil and i was confused but that's nothing of what I'm tryna think about right now

"Now get up" He said and i rolled my eyes at him and tried standing up so I can leave.

As soon as my shaking legs stood up they acted as if they were toothpicks and shivered and I looked at him.

He watched like he said he was without a expression shown.

This went on for a minute and he continued to watch.

I looked at him and fumbled back down but staying down this time looking at him and he continued looking blankly.

Realizing I still was basically naked I crawled while shaking in the bed wrapping up in the cover and pulled myself up on the bed.

I laid down and suddenly was comfortable.

Demon

I watched as she struggled and when she looked at me for help I ignored it.

She looked down and struggled while crawling to the bed and wrapped up in the cover and got in the bed and fell asleep.

I shook my head and looked at the floor and cleaned it up.

After I finished cleaning it up her phone lit up again and i looked at it and it was somebody named TJ.

I got her phone and took it to her laying it beside her and laying in the bed with her.

"Come over here" i said and she came beside me and put one of her legs over me and i flipped us over and ate her out again.