It all begins

Eleanor's POV:

I bitt on my thumb. I had placed myself in the darkest corner I could find. On the stage was Kelly and Owen, my best friends at this dull school. Mr.Pereli's bald head reflected the lights coming from the ceiling and his glasses was placed on his nosetip. I squinted my eyes and tried to make them fall of- who knows, maybe i had superpowers i didn't know about? Mr.Pereli shoved them up with a finger and directed the actors. I sighed and hugged my knees, lost in thought when a person took place beside me. I looked at him and my jaw nearly dropped. He smiled and whispered "Hello, why aren't you rehersing?" I gulped, his eyes were a crossing between blue and sea green. In other words, gorgeous. "I'm in another play, I'm just...looking for insperation." I sighed and looked down. I smiled and looked up at him again and continued "sorry, I haven't seen you at our school before? Are you new here?" A grin crept on his lips and i found myself staring at him. "I guess you can say that...my name is Tomlinson, Louis Tomlinson" he said and reached out his hand. I raised one of my eyebrows and wondered why he would tell me his lastname, but i shook his hand and replied    " Eleanor Calder." He chuckled and winked at me. I could feel my face turn red so i quikly tilted my head to look at the stage again. Kelly was in a dramatic pause and Owen had a pleading look while he was on his knees. I smiled, they were such good actors, I hope that i will be just as good as them one day. I cleared my throat and looked back at Louis "Will you be taking this class?" i simply asked. "No...I will be teaching it" he seemed uncomfortable and i didn't blame him, I felt exactly the same. A bitt shocked I said jokingly "so I'm sitting here with a teacher?!" he smiled and crossed his legs before answering calmly "Not exactly, a PART TIME teacher!" he smiled widely at me and my palms were starting getting sweatty.

Louis' POV:

Intresting...VERY intresting. Eleanor seemed like a very...smart student. I sighed, felt a bitt annoyed for being her teacher and not her classmate. It's not like i'm THAT old, but as her teacher i would never be able to come in the kind of contact with her that i felt like i needed from the second i saw her in the corner when i entered the room. I glanced at her, the brown curls and her tanned skin, i could see that her eyes was brown, even though it was dark here. She was absolutely stunning. Oh get your shit together Louis, you're her TEACHER. I frowned and looked back at the stage.

This was the first chapter, the second chapter will be uploaded soon!