Crazy? in love? decent?

Louis' POV:

I care for her..I really do, i care for her so much that i'm willing to help her. Because something is clearly wrong here. I can't put the blame on the schoolplay anymore, cuz it doesn't seem like she's acting anymore. How should i ask her? just spill it out or carefully lure her into something she wouldn't expect?... I sighed and were on the verge of tears. I love her. I love Eleanor. I closed my eyes and gathered my hands, taking a deep breath and felt the tears fold back. Just in time, because the bathroomdoor just clicked and out came a stunning Eleanor wearing my dry clothes. I smiled, she's so beautiful. "Hi love" i said and patted on the seat beside me. She smiled weakly and tucked some strands of hair behind her ear before taking the seat beside me on the sofa. 

She seemed so fragile. She never started talking, I was the one asking all the questions and keeping the convorsation going. Suddenly i realized, i hadn't asked her yet. "Eleanor?" i said and looked into her brown eyes. "Yes?" she replied, a bitt insecure. "Did you bring your lipstick?" i suddenly asked and she nodded. "Yeah, why?" she said short. "Err, would you mind putting it on? I want to check out something". i mentally facepalmed, smooth Tomlinson...THAT did NOT sound creepy...AT ALL. I could see that Eleanor was uncomfortable, but she ran to her soaked jeans and fished the golden casing from the pocket. SHe handed me it and i looked at it for a second as she returned to her seat in the sofa. "May I?" i asked, opening the lid of the lipstick and placed it right infront of her lips, she just shrugged and nodded. I applied the red lipstick on her and she just smiled at me as i pulled back and waited for a reaction. She seemed like the same shy Eleanor. "Eleanor?" i said and she answered at once "what now?". I somehow got a bitt disappointed. 

After an hour or so, Eleanor had to go to the bathroom. SInce i found it impossible to keep a convorsation going with her because she just replied 'yes, no, maybe, i don't know' and other simple answers, i plopped in a movie.  She took a while and in the second i stood up to knock on the door to check up on her, she came back. I smiled at her and said jokingly at her "what took you so long Elenor?" but she just gave me a confused look. "why do you keep saying that?" she snapped at me.  "say what? your name?" i asked and stood up from the couch. She grunted and her red lips turned into a flat line "gettin' real tired of your bullshit Louis..." she said rudely. "excuse me?" okay, so it's not even possible to keep my sass under controll anymore "i think Eleanor is what your parents named you- so please remember it, because i surely do!" i coked an eyebrow at her and she flipped. "YOU'RE JUST A CRANKY OLD MAN!" she yelled and i gotta admitt, that STUNG. ouch! 'old man' what the hell!? i'm just 21years old for Carrot's sake! I crossed my arms and gave a quick nodd to the couch "sit yo ass down missy." Eleanor huffed and did as i said. I ran to the kitchen and got a wetcloth, standing infront of her and forcely removed her red lipstick. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RUINING MY MAKEUP FOR?!" she scolded, her words getting muffled by my hand and the cloth. I didn't answer and removed the cloth, her lips were again plain, but her attitude didn't change. "I just like you this way, something wrong with that? besides, if i'm gonna kiss you, the lipstick will be smooched...we don't want that?" i said and gave her a half smirk. Trying to get on her good side. "What are you waiting for then?" she said and grabbed my t-shirt, pulling me against her lips. I'm ashamed to say that i liked it. I do like kissing the girl i love. I do. No mather how wrong it is. 

I woke up the next day with Eleanor in my arms, it's the best way i have ever waken up before. I kissed her forehead and she sighed in her sleep, cuddeling closer up to me. I smiled and tightened my grip around her shoulders, burried my nose in her hair and just, inhaled her scent. Enjoyed many hours with her like this, sleeping in my arms. I eventually fell asleep again too.

Eleanor's POV:

I woke up by the birds chirping outside the window. I looked up at a sleeping Louis. I smiled and cuddled closer to him. We were like, pieces in a puzzle- we fitted together. I have never felt it like this with a boy before, finally i won him over. It sure took a long time. I wonder if my makeup is still intact? I slowly removed Louis' strong arms from my waist and shoulders and tiptoed to his bathroom. In the corner of my eye i saw a girl...she isn't me? who the hell is she? as i got closer to the reflection i smiled, my lips are so pale. No lipstick at all, I had to be really tired not to recognize myself at once. I sighed and brushed through my hair with my fingers, closing my eyes. I splashed some cold water in my face to wake up and took some of what i believe is Mr.Tomlinson's aka Louis' toothpaste on my finger to brush my teeth. 

A small knock on the door and a soft 'good morning' caught my attention, i opened the door smiling widely untill i saw Louis returning the smile. It was like all just got blocked, i couldn't get out a word. Whats going on!? I cleared my throat and opened my mouth, but what comes out? nothing! not even a word! "Err, slept well love?" Louis said, his smile faded. I couldn't do anything but nod and step away from the bathroom door, so he could come in and I let myself out, but before i got that far he wrapped his arm around my waist and gave me a peck on the lips. In complete and utter shock i just looked at him wideeyed. I felt so bad when i saw sadness drew over his face. What now? i have never been in this situation before! should i kiss him? should i say something? or should i just get my clothes and get the hell out of his apartment?! He let go of me and closed the bathroom door. I sighed relieved and ran to my pile of clothes. I changed fast, folded the clothes he had borrowed me and neatly placed them on his couch. Every cell in my body wanted to stay here with him, but i couldn't, no way.

Alone in the streets of London I had my time to think. EVery now and then i would swear because i stepped in deep pitts and soaked my black pair of trainsers, but then i would continue walking.  Most of all i wanted to run back to Louis' apartment, feeling his warm embrace and kiss his soft lips. Just the thought of his breath brushing my cheek, made shivers go down my spine and goosebumps appear on my arms. EVerything about him was so...perfect- too perfect. I had to check him out, he have to behold some kind of mystery. Everyone is haunted by their past, i wanted to know more about his--

Okay, so I'm sorry if this chapter sucked, but it's 2AM and i' m REALLY tired. Although, i feel like continue the story tonight, everything starts to... well you will see ;) i love all readers! and i have comed to that point where i want more of them to love! haha :)from next chapter on, i will make a few changes- like 4votes and 2comments for next chapter! hope you will vote and comment! 

anyways, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ^.-