Underneath the Perfect

Louis' POV:

I realized I hadn't removed my hand from Eleanor's shoulder yet. The guy beside her on the desk looked wierdly at me, so i let go and ran the hand through my hair instead. The guy shook his head and looked back at his paper. I took a deep, but quiet, breath and scratched my neck, trying to figure out what to do next. I looked up at the blackboard, the teacher stood there with crossed arms and signaling me to come up beside him. I winked at Eleanor, why the hell did i do that? and ran up to his side. He spoke up "So class, this is my substitute! Mr.Tomlinson," i cutt him off and shott in; "I will remind you that i preffer to be called Louis" i smiled nervous at the teacher and he just shrugged and continued "okey, LOUIS, is our substitute, hopefully he will help me to keep the volume of this class...oh sorry, i mean ZOO, down..." he said with a smirk, made a painfull effort to be funny. An awkward silence from the students made the teacher cough and look down, i sighed at him and said a little bitt too loud "You didn't exactly knock it out  the park with that joke..." he glared at me and a few giggles came from the first row. I mentally facepalmed and smiled innocently at him before he got back to the lecture.

I sat down on the desk and crossed my ankles and arms, looking at the students, searching for a raised hand. In the dark i could see one, i smiled to myself, i knew exactly who that hand belonged to and i nearly jumped up the stairs to her desk. "You need help?" i mumbled to her and she looked up at me with her big brown eyes. Her lips were shock red and she had a suggestive smirk. I smiled weakly back at her and she whispered "Can i tell you something?" i nodded and mumbled "Sure, I'm all ears" a low giggle escaped her lips and she waved me closer, she mumbled in my ear and took my hand. "Don't leave me hanging..." she said and placed a piece of paper in my palm and playfully pushed me away again. She winked at me and i smiled, walking back to my spott at the front. I waited for the class' end before i opened the small note. 'meet me on stage 2 o'clock ;)' it said and i couldn't help but smile. I looked at the clock, five minutes to go. Better not 'leave her hanging'.

I took a shortcut and saw her with her legs dangling on the edge of the stage. I smirked and got my panting under controll. She looked up as i came closer and she jumped off the stage and parted her red lips, smiling at me. "hi" i said as calm as i could manage and stopped right infront of her. "I think you know that we're not here to talk Louis..." she said in a seductive voice. I felt my heart pounding faster and my palms got sweaty. She was beautiful...REALLY beautiful. "It's no secret that I'm into you Louis" she said with a soft voice and placed her hands on my chest. The right thing to do would be pulling away, but this was all i wanted, so why would i? I'm not forcing her into this, am I? Okey, so she's a student and I'm a teacher, that doesn't make this entirely wrong? I'm not more than three years older than her. That's not too bad? She looked at me with eyes filled with lust and i gulped, looking into her eyes, allowing them to pierce my soul, allowing them to hypnotize me. 

Eleanor's POV:

Louis was like butter in my hands, finally i won his attention. It have never taken me so long to get this close to a guy before, everyone used to chase after me. I mean...hey, I'm not any girl, I'm Rosalie Ella Evens. The heart of this play. Without me, there wouldn't be any play. I'm a top actress. I looked down, still with my hands on Louis' t-shirt covered chest. The lipstickcase showed as a little bump in the pocket of my jeans. I looked up again, Louis flipped his hair to the side and i smiled at him, trying to win him over. "You're a bitt too dressed handsome, let's throw that shirt, hm?" i smiled and started to kiss his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and i smiled, nibbling on his earlobe, trying to turn him on. I could tell it worked because a light moan came from his lips. I trailed my hands up from his chest through his hair, making sure to ruff it up a bitt. I pulled away and his eyes were closed. His senses were waiting for my next move, so i went in for his lips, giving him a passionate kiss- he's a good kisser i thought and chugged the bottom of his t-shirt, about to pull it off him when he stopped kissing me back, seemed to reconsider the whole thing. I broke the kiss and looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "what?" i said confused and something in his eyes had changed, the lust in them was replaced with something that looked like...guilt? "I can't let you do this..." he mumbled and removed my hands from the bottom of his shirt. I coked an eyebrow "say what?" i said flat out. "I. Can't. Let You. Do. This" he said, talking to me like i was a little child. I huffed "yeah right, all guys wants this, playing the good guy won't work with me, come on, I INVITED YOU, i want this silly." i said, pouting. He shook his head and turned around "Bye Eleanor." he mumbled, didn't even bother to look at me. WHY DOES HE KEEP SAYING THAT? who the flack is this Eleanor? and why is he calling me that? I'm Rosalie, he should know, he was about to shagg me. He should atleast know my name. I grunted and kicked the box with props for the play. Was he playing hard to get? Every guy would grab the opportunity to shagg me whenever the chance was there? What made Louis able to recist it? recist me? nobody turns Rosalie Ella Evens down! I yelled so the echo shott between the walls in the room and returned to me. 

I sat infront of the mirror, my lips were again plain without the red lipstick on. I sighed, placing my head in my hands and frowned at my reflection. I thought it would be a good idea to 'turn into Rosalie' in the mathclass...she was so much more confident than me, kind off, she is the other me, the dark side of me, the perfect side of me, the part of me with shock red lips with a role in Louis' play. Why did i need the red lipstick to talk to Louis? why did i have to turn into Rosalie to even dare to look Louis back in the eyes? Why couldn't I, Eleanor Jane Calder manage, WITHOUT the darn lipstick. And how could Louis bail when the confident side of me, finally made the big move? Nobody turns Rosalie down, nobody...atleast not poeple with common sense? I was left with so many questions...There we have it, little simple Eleanor, that couldn't even talk to her crush without her red lipstick, without Rosalie on the surface...didn't dare to talk to the sweetest guy on this planet. "Louis is too good for me...too good for Eleanor Jane Calder and Rosalie Ella Evens" i said to myself and blinked the tears away.

Louis' POV:

What the hell did i just do? I FINALLY HAD HER. she was kissing me, undressing me and confessed that she liked me! I regretted it so much, once i was out the doors i wanted to run right back and crash my lips on Eleanor's. I paced around in circles at home. I was refreshing my memory, something had felt wrong. It's a hidden pathern there. Eleanor seems like a shy cutie untill something make her change completely, but what? I plopped down on my couch, staring at the ceiling. "What happends in the little amount of time between her attitudechanges?..." I mumbled to myself, massaging my temple. 

A small knock on my door pulled me out of my concentration. I ran to the door and opened it, met by a soaking wet Eleanor on my doorstep. "Before you say anything...I would like to explain" she whispered, her voice shaking. I frowned, looking at the harsh rain falling from the sky and splash on the ground, i stepped away from the door, letting her in. "You're soaked!" i said and helped her off with the dripping wet jacket. "Louis, I'm really sorry" she whispered and tears rolled down her cheeks, i frowned and felt my heart swull with guilt. I shook my head and cupped her face, wiping her tears with my thumbs. She stiffened under my touch and my eyes automaticly dropped to her lips, they were plain. No lipstick and it struck me like lightning. "Eleanor?" i mumbled and she nodded, avoiding eye contact. Now she reacted to her name, she's not wearing the lipstick...fascintaing. "wait here for a second" i said and she looked up as i ran to my bathroom, fetching a couple of towels, going to my bedroom, found a pair of clean sweatpants and a long sleeved sweather. I ran back to her and handed her the towels. "Here love, the bathroom is over there, get changed to these" i said and handed her the dry clothes, she smiled weakly at me and nodded, headed for the bathroom to get changed. I rubbed my eyes, what now?

Tell me if it gets confusing with this Eleanor/Rosalie thingy, when she applies the red lipstick she kind of turns into  Rosalie, the main character in the schoolplay- just putting that out there ;) if you have read from the beginning I'm pretty sure you get it!

Now, what will happen between Eleanor and Louis?  Seems like Eleanor manages without help from the lipstick? Maybe she don't have to apply it and "turn into" Rosalie to get closer to Louis? but who knows, things can be turned all upside down...Keep your eyes open for the next chapter!