Hidden

-TWO WEEKS LATER-

Louis' POV:

I start to think that Eleanor as Rosalie wasn't the greatest idea ever after all.The part seems to really take it's toll on her, she have big black bags under her eyes, her cheeks are always puffy, her eyelids always a bitt dropped over her eyes and everything is just...she moves slower, doesn't react at once and so on. I really start to worry. I like her...REALLY like her. I feel for Eleanor in a such way that no teacher should feel for a student. Okay okay, so I'm NOT exactly a teacher...but it's still wrong to catch yourself looking at a female student in the way that i, Louis William Tomlinson, do.

NO...i have no such feeling for Eleanor...nope, no way. It's all JUST proefecionall, nothing more nothing less. Period. Catching myself having an argue with my brain and heart...again, a terrible voice that i knew to well, made me cutt it off and turn to face the owner of it. "Hi Mrs.Preice..." i said polite with a fake smile. She nodded and handed me a paper "it's over Mr.Tomlinson..." i looked confused at the principal and questioned "what's over? and by the way, I preffer you to say Louis". She rolled her eyes "your work here LOUIS...it's done." she spitted in my face. I had to bite the inside of my cheeks not to come with a sassy comment back to her. "I think it's only fair to ask you why?" I cleared my throat and placed my hands on my hips where the red waistline of my sweatpants started. She nodded against the paper in my hands as i started to quickly read through it. "Okay? but you knew about this when you gave me the job? I told you about my work at the previous school and you said it wouldn't be a problem?" I shrugged at her and raised my eyebrows. "Yes indeed I said Mr.Tomlin...err, Louis. But this is way more serious than i expected it to be." she straightened her blazer and i crossed my arms. "Are you telling me that you don't check your employees background before you hire them?" i couldn't help but point it out...she seemed a bitt shocked and went through it in her head. "You're right. I guess the doubt should come to the best of you," she started, but i cutted her off "No Mrs.Preice. I think not. You see, you simply can't fire me, since this was information given to you before you hired me...even though you didn't look through it doesn't mean that ididn't do it, because i did, but you have no right to fire me because of it." i stated and gave her my best poker face. She blushed, but she should be embarrased. It's her fault. 

Some time went by without any of us saying anything. It was Mrs.Preice that finally broke the silence. "Well Louis, here's the schedule. Hope you're good at math" she said and turned around and walked down the hallway. Finally i breathed again...I can't believe she brang this back on track, i had tried to cutt it out from my memory...but now it's here again, black against white. Written down on a piece of paper. I frowned and ripped the paper to itsy bitsy tiny pieces before i throwed it in the bin, hoping to never see it ever again.

Eleanor's POV:

Last thing i remember was being in another boring mathclass. At the moment I'm asleep, having the first moment with closed eyes in many days. Right now, my life is one big tangled piece of mess. I was ironicly in love with my teacher, which make me more curious day by day. The big role as Rosalie...i have practiced the lines each hour of the day. Exams and presentasions for school which is STILL NOT DONE. Not even close. 

A hand was placed on my shoulder, giving it a light squeeze which made my head popp up from the desk. I looked up, feeling the red explode on my face. It was him again...Tomlinson aka Louis. He smiled weakly to me and didn't remove his hand from my shoulder. I smiled to him too, the only thing i still had energy for. I was always rested enough to give him a smile. Because i noticed how his blue and green mixed eyes light up. How he tried to hide the smile which was always creeping on his lips. The sight of him made butterflies appear in my stomach...stabbing me with their little, yet restless, wings. Making my mind go fuzzy and my heartbeat raise with millions of beat in the splitt of a second. He amuses me. He's so childish, so spontanious and so kind...It felt like i knew everything about him already, but did I? Math AND drama? this guy is too perfect...so Louis Tomlinson...what's the down part?...what are you hiding behind that perfect outside? I have to come underneath this guy's skin...No mather the cost.

So, the end of another chapter! thing's start to spike up a bitt now, what will happen? the next chapter will hopefully be up soon, so stay tuned! PS will remind you guys that this is FICTION ;)