7 months later:

Weeks...months in fact, over a half year had passed and Louis and Eleanor's relationship had just grown bigger the past months. Some heated arguments about Eleanor's use of the red lipstick had came and left, but they always ended up in tears which wasn't exactly fuel to Louis' fire, so they ended up kissing and cuddling. Louis felt that he always washed of some red stains on his face before he went to bed, but he hadn't  spent so much time pondering about it.

As for Eleanor, she had forgot about the visit at the doctor's. The lipstick were always on her lips and whenever she ran empty of her old, she had one in the exact same colour somewhere. In a dresser, in a cabinet, in a purse or in a jeans pocket. She had made sure long time ago, around the age of fourteen, that the red lipstick had come to stay and she always needed assurance. So she had spares everywhere. With the help of the lipstick, her confidence had grown by a thousand and she and Louis made the decision of moving in together. This was a huge leap in their relationship, it was also risky. Louis was the drama teacher and Eleanor was a student, their relationship is an automatic rule break and Louis could get fired...Louis loved his job, he really do- but at this point, something in his gut and heart tells him that he loves Eleanor more. He smiled as he lent against the door frame, watching her small frame as she skillfully fluffed her hair and pursed her red lips. "Hi there baby!" she said and smiled at him. He smiled to Eleanor's reflection in the mirror and approached the brunette, wrapping his arms around her from behind, kissing her jaw. "You look stunning like always Eleanor..." he mumbled against her ear and Eleanor huffed "I can't believe you don't think that joke is growing a bit old..." she mumbled and giggled, Louis had gotten used to this but still this question was staring him dead in the eyes, it somehow gave everything a bitter taste and it was impossible to ignore it- the question was like a giant elephant in the room; Does she really think she's Rosalie for real when she wear that lipstick?...

"Louis, you okay?" Eleanor asked and twisted in his grip, facing him. Her big brown eyes peered up at him and he forced a little smile. "I'm okay, just...lost in thought i guess," he said and she shrugged, pecking his lips. "Well, your turn to get the mail!" Eleanor smirked mischievous and Louis' glow was back. "You're just too lazy to cross the street to get the stupid mail!" he accused and laughed. "Guilty of all charge!" she smiled and Louis closed the remaining gap between them, lingering on her lips.She smiled and pulled back, playfully hitting his shoulder  "stop the stalling and go get the mail! I will make us a kick-ass breakfast!" She smiled and he trailed his fingers over the middle of her back "Kick-ass breakfast? You can't cook for shit" Louis snickered and Eleanor huffed "Go get the mail you scamp!" she joked and Louis laughed. "Yes sir" he said and let go of her waist "damn right I'm a sir, now get that sexy butt moving" she said and slapped his arse, making Louis jump and give her a slight glare.

He skipped over the road to the mailbox, with a glance he recognized some letters as bills and commercials. He never really cared for their mail, so as soon as he got in, he abandoned the little stack of paper on their coffee table.

What Louis didn't know, was that a very important letter was in that stack...

There we go, another chapter is up, so what do you guys think the letter contains? :)

-Sara xx