Two becomes one

Hi guys! a tiny author's note, i'm so sorry that it have been so long time since last time i updated, but i will try to be better- pinkie promise :)x So now i start with the 2votes and 2comment thingy for the next chapter! the reason is quite simple; I like to know people are reading! if you're a ghost reader i'm not sure of what you think i can change or what you think about my story in overal! but thank you very much for reading anyway!Xx

Louis' POV:

I sat down in my kitchen, completely devestated...why did Eleanor leave? she suddenly became all anxious and quiet again, I REALLY needed to talk to her again. I sighed, i do know where she lives but i guess i should look up something on the internet first. I had to check this out. 

I massaged my temple as i read through the articles. "This can't be right..." i muttered and scrolled a bitt more, but it was, unfortuanly right. She had a type of Dissociative Identity Disorder or better yet Multiple Personality Disorder. I frowned at the computerscreen, a bitt further down on the page there was an E-mail adress, a doctor? i didn't use long time to click and write an E-mail for Eleanor, something i maybe shouldn't have done, but it was sure as hell necessary, specially now that i have come so close to her. Actually...I think i should pay a certain someone a visit.

Eleanor's POV:

I walked around in my apartmant, scooping dirty clothes up from the floor and into my hands, throwing it around until it looked somewhat clean. I was angry and frustrated. Why did i leave? "You owe him and we know it!" i scolded at myself like a crazy person, MIa, my cat jumped away and hidd. I sat down on the floor with my head in my hands, feeling tears building up in the brims of my eyes. All I wanted was another chance to make things right with Louis again, Rosalie had done it, why the hell couldn't i bring myself to do the same thing? Couldn't be that hard, could it? 

Like on signal the door knocked and i skipped to it, open it wide to see it revall a tall brown haired guy with a striped shirt, red sweatpants, grey beanie and matching TOMS. He smiled weakily at me, opening his arms, gesturing me to hug him- and for the first time, i threw myself in his arms, holding on so tight that he would feel the hug forever. I felt his arms wrap around me back and i was so relieved that this wan't one of those awkward hugs. Beceause it wasn't, it was in all the right places.  "Lou i'm so sorry..." i mumbled past the lump in my throat, trying out his nickname for the first time. He didn't reply, but burried his face in the crook of my neck. His breath was tickeling me and i got that tingeling feeling in my feet. He was about to say something, but he stopped himself, then started again but seemed to say something different this time "El, why did you leave?" he said, his words getting muffled, he sounded so hurted, i hated it. 

As i layed in his arms a thought crossed my mind, how could i love him so much? I hadn't had so much contact with him as a boyfriend yet, still it felt like i've had it for years. I was way more comfortable around him now. He kissed my temple and i weakily smiled up at him, looking in those crossing between a ocean green and blue coloured eyes of his. I craned my neck and gave him a peck on the lips. "What are you thinking about?" he said cheekily and i smirked "do you know how many pounds i would have for everytime you cross my mind?" he chuckled "I dunno, how many?" i made a proud face "one, 'cause you crossed it once and never left" i smiled. "How romatic" he mocked and we laughed. He turned me around to his chest so we were face to face, i smiled "hi" he said wih a smirk and i giggled again "hi". 

After a while i felt him tense, curious i looked at him and that childish spark in his eyes were exchanged with a more muture way more serious look. 

Louis' POV:

I just realized what i actually came here for. It's time to tell ELeanor what i have done...

so yeah, that was a poorly try of a cliffhanger. Or what it's called :P sorry for leaving you hangin' and so sorry for the late update!