Two Faced

Eleanor's POV:

It's been a week since Louis...or better yet 'Mr.Tomlinson'  started to teach in Drama. Apparently he's 21 years old, have a nice apartment in London(I have no idea how my classmates figured that out, i'm kind of proud and freaked out at the same time) and rumours has it that he's single...I don't mind, I don't mind at all, but the thing is... I'm way to shy to talk to him in private. It's a shame, because i really like him. 

I'm walking in the hallways, alone... i'm on my way to dramaclass and the only thing i can hear is my own footsteps at the hardwood floor. I'm chugging my red lipstick in my left hand and in my right hand i have the script. My classmates is already placed around on the seats and Mr.Tomlinson is up at the stage, handing out props and scripts. His striped t-shirt and red sweatpants seems to be his signaturelook. He turns around and yells "Eleanor! Get in your costume, we will be starting from 2nd act, scene 12!" I just quickly nodded and ran behind stage. 

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I sighed and applied my red lipstick which would be the last toutch to my character. Rosalie...a confident, selfsentered, funny, outgoing and crazy girl who can get any boy she wants. I'm nothing like her, actually...quite opposite, but when that red lipstick comes on, i'm not Eleanor Jane Calder, I'm Rosalie Ella Evans. It's quite scary sometimes actually, how i just, completely turns to Rosalie on the inside. Rosalie loves the stage...Eleanor have stagefright. 

"Come on Eleanor, proceed" Louis' voice rang, but i just coked an eyebrow at him "who's Eleanor?" I said in a rather annoyed voice, guys don't forgett my name, they simply dont, but fine, if he wants me to step on the stage in my white dress and perform, i will. "Think fast." I said and pursed my shock-red lips at him and threw him my script, i didn't need those lines, i'm a nature talent.

I looked at the people around me and winked at the blonde guy infront of me. He seemed gobsmackled over my apparance, which boy wouldn't? I'm Rosalie Evans For christ's sake! I said my words and he said his, piece of cake.

Louis' POV:

I chewed on my pencil, taking notes of the happenings on the stage. Eleanor is a great actress, she seems to loose herself in the character...I'm not an expert, but i can tell that she is skilled. Giving her the role as Rosalie was brilliant if i have to say it myself. "Okay that's enough!" i declared and got the actors' attention. Everyone's except Eleanor's...I furrowed my eyebrows, didn't she hear me? I had something to say, why didn't she pay attention? she seems so...distant. "Eleanor?" no response, "Eleanor?!" now it was my turn to get annoyed "ELEANOR" i said once again, the other students looked at her with a warning look, i rolled my eyes and jumped up on the stage and walked over to her. I tapped her shoulder and she finally looked at me. "When I have something to say...you pay attention." i said strict. I hated to be this way, it wasn't my style, i was more like the relaxed and laidback type. She coked an eyebrow at me and i coked one back. I was the master of glares. SHe didn't back down on this one though. Not a word was exchanged.

The room was cleared out and Eleanor was in her jeans and t-shirt again, throwing her bag over her shoulder and was the last one out. "Eleanor, can i talk with you?" I asked and she turned around, nodded shyly and walked back to me. "Is something wrong Mr.Tomlinson?" she said innocent, i gave her a confused look and shifted on my foot. "what was that?" I asked and crossed my arms, referring to her behaviour some minutes ago. She shrugged "what was what?" she looked at me confused and made me laugh sarcasticly "the way you purpousely ignored me when i stopped the scene?" I sighed. "Oh well...I didn't?" she raised an eyebrow and giggled. I rubbed my eyes tired "sure you didn't...". SHe looked at me...seemed truely confused. "Eleanor, listen...you're a good student, a good actress and you seem to be a sweet and nice girl, but" she cutted me off midsentence "Mr.Tomlinson, what are you talking about, i haven't done anything!" she proclaimed, I could see she was frustrated, but so was I. I sighed wornout and raised my hand "Nevermind, get to class now" I said and she looked down at our feet and gave me a quick nodd before she headed out the door.

I sat down on the edge of the stage, placing my head in my hands and closed my eyes. I started to chuckle, boy that girl had a pair of balls...but if she can't respect me as her teacher, then what's the point? I stood up and looked at the stage. God...what a mess of props and costumes, better get to work, ey Tommo?

So this was chapter two,  I really like writing on this story and I hope you enjoy reading it! :) I dunno how long it will take to write the next chapter, but it will be up pretty soon! Much love!