Mascara Lines

Prffft You guys never answer me, do you? haha no worries. I want to thank you who gave the vote for my last chapter though, ain't nobody dope as you, love! xx

It smelled of egg and bacon in the whole house by the time Louis moved again after getting the mail. He got off the couch and went up to Eleanor. "That smells good, Shawty!" he said sweetly as he approached her. "Why are you talking like you're ghetto, cheeseball" she lovingly answered without turning around to look at him. "I dunno, I'm from Doncaster, isn't that pretty ghetto?" he replied, failing miserably as he tried to make an American accent, or what so ever. Eleanor giggled,"c'mon, open that big stack of mail or i'll do it myself!" flipping the last egg over from the pan onto a plate, Eleanor threw on her head referring to the mail Louis had brought in. "I will do it later, yeah? Right now i have a huge stack of scripts i need to give some attention." 

"Am I a part of that script?" Eleanor said cheekily, causing Louis to look at her with awe. "No love, you're not," he leaned down to kiss her red lips. "Prft, then screw that script" she joked and they laughed along before Louis took a plate of the freshly made breakfast, leaving for his little office in their shared bedroom.

Eleanor's gaze flickered without interest through the letters. Nothing exciting really, some bills that she set aside for a closer look for later, a couple of commercials and a "London Times" she's positive Louis would enjoy reading later on. As she thought this duty of the day was done with and that she could dismiss, a little yellow envelope fell in her lap, in confusion she opened it up as it was addressed in her name.

It's with our greatest apologies that we bring this diagnosis to you over letter Mrs.Calder. We will ask you to come to Doctor Selevman weekly from the day's date, 11th of September 2013, for further assessment of your severe case of D.I.D (Dissociative Identity Disorder) To fill you in on the details on beforehand, we have sent along with this official statement of your condition, a brochure with information of how we will work this out together. 

Best Regards,

Doctor Selevman.

Eleanor's breath hicced as she read the letter over and over again. As she looked at her palm after pressing it to her mouth to choke a gasp the red lip mark was left on it. Her shock transitioned to anger as she stood up so quickly the chair fell backwards and made a terrible noise as Eleanor rushed to Louis and hers shared bedroom. Eleanor bursted in the door and Louis looked confused up from behind his computer screen, his oceanic blue eyes peering up at her, taking a second off from the script. He opened his mouth to speak up, but Eleanor quickly cut him off, the letter in her hand. "YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!" she yelled, on the verge of tears as Louis sensed the gravity of the situation and set the laptop aside on bed.

"Eleanor what's wrong?!". Enraged and out of her mind Eleanor continued, "STOP CALLING ME FUCKING ELEANOR. IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE! I THOUGHT SHE WAS A JOKE, BUT WHY DOES THIS LETTER COME ALONG IN OUR MAIL, LOUIS!? WHY!" tears dripping from her hazel eyes at this point. "ELEANOR. YOU'RE ELEANOR. ELEANOR JANE CALDER." Louis got up and took a firm grip on both of her shoulders. "NO I AM NOT! I AM ROSALIE ELLA EVANS! STOP CALLING ME BY ANOTHER OF YOUR GIRLS' NAME!" she cried out loud and Louis felt every of her words tug at his heart. "E-Eleanor..." his voice failed as he locked their gazes. "You're ELEANOR. Rosalie is a FICTIONAL person...she doesn't EXIST!" Louis talked slowly, made sure to let it sink into her, but if she even listened, it had fallen on completely deaf ears. "Fine." she muttered. Mascara lines down her cheeks from her tears, her eyes read and puffy and still...no matter who she thought she was, Rosalie or Eleanor...she was just as beautiful to Louis. She was just as loved of him and that's just the reason he would support her, no matter what that letter said. He would try to make her understand, try to make her accept it.Trying to let go of Rosalie and the red lipstick, trying to accept and enjoy being only Eleanor...

Countless of threats, shouts, tears and slaps later; Louis' cheeks, along with eyes and voice, was soar. Eleanor had passed out on the bed, hugging her pillow exhausted. The rain gently pattering the melody of it's own lullaby against their bedroom's window. Louis finally wrapped the piece of paper out of her little hand as he read the printed words. "Oh..." he muttered to himself,  a tiny wrinkle appearing between his eyebrows as he eyed Eleanor's sleeping figure on the bed. "It's time to get my plan into action..."

 And that's yet another chapter folks! and once again...it's way overdue and I am sorry! Try to bare with me as I have more going on, but i promise you I will try my best to get up the next chapter as soon as i can. Voting or commenting both helps me to improve my writing and my imagination, so please, if you like it? :)x