On A Short Notice

Okay guys, i'm gonna try something new. I'm gonna write in third person (Louis looked at Eleanor) and so on. I hope this won't get confusing? The prompt is still the same, i'm just changing the point of views, alrighty! 

Louis gulped and looked down at Eleanor. Now that he had had some time to think this through, he regretted that he ever contacted the doctor. He shouldn't have sent that email on the behalf of Eleanor without she giving him her consent. It wasn't his decision to make and he wondered how she would react to these news. He felt his stomach knot in guilt and now that he was about to tell Eleanor about what he had done, he was afraid she would get the wrong idea. The thought of her leaving his embrace made his heart sink to his stomach. 

"Louis...you're scaring me" Eleanor mumbled and frowned, tensing up a bit in his arms. "El...i have something i need to tell you-" he whispered, hoping that she would understand. "You're sick." Louis said and held his breath seeing confusion in Eleanor's hazel eyes."No i'm not?" Eleanor giggled but her smile faded when Louis' stayed dead serious, staring at her. Eleanor pulled slightly away and cleared her throat. "Lou, what is this about?" she asked and Louis sighed as Eleanor sat with crossed legs infront of him, giving him a confused look. "You have something the experts call D.I.D..." Louis avoided Eleanor's eyes and confused 'what'-s, waited a few seconds before he continued; "you're mentally ill Eleanor.". "Who the hell do you think you are!?" confused over Eleanor's response he looked at her again. "marching in here and say that i'm deluded?! what the actual fuck Louis!" Eleanor blurted out, the hurt showing as she spoke. Louis placed his hands on Eleanor's shoulders, locking their gazes and said stern "Eleanor...let me finish! As your teacher AND your boyfriend i have noticed some sides of you that everyone else have overlooked. You have multiple personalities, you can't deny it, because i have seen it!" Louis let the words stumble out of his mouth, thinking it was for the best, he couldn't spare her for any details, in worries for Eleanor's health, he couldn't waste any time trying to sugar coat everything and break it easily to her. "I am not!" She protested to Louis' disappointment. "Eleanor..." he started but Eleanor cut him off "I have shown no signs of being mentally ill!?" she said her lower lip quivering. "Rosalie..."  Louis started, "you change every single time you put on that red lipstick!" Louis finished and pointed at the golden lipstick-case on the the table infront of them. She looked at him with confusion filling her eyes "I don't get it Louis...? Rosalie is a character in your act?" Louis looked at her in disbelief. Did she really not know? Louis rubbed his eyes. "Okay, if you're not mentally ill...would you join me to Doctor Selevman?" Louis asked and saw in her facial expression, that she was not fond of the idea.           "I don't have to prove anything to you!" Eleanor shifted in her seat, still staring at him. Tears threatening to spill from her eyes. "I know you don't, but please do anyways?" Louis pleaded. "Why...wouldn't you want to date a girl which were sick...?" She said, voice barely above a whisper.  "I couldn't give two shits if i was dating a mentally ill girl, i would love and cherish her for being the amazing person she is, but she would need help and i would be the one willing to do give her that!" Louis said and tried to convince her to go with it. "o-okay..." she stuttered, her throat clogging with tears. 

Eleanor shook her leg and looked at the big door with fear. Louis noticed her worries and laced their fingers together. Eleanor could still feel the blush that washed over her cheeks when she was near him. "Eleanor Jane Calder?" one of the women called and Eleanor stood up, not letting go of Louis' hand. "Doctor Selevman's office is down that hall and to the right" the woman smiled politely and pointed in the direction of his office. Eleanor and Louis nodded and gave their thanks, walking down the long hall with windows and doors. Eleanor's hands were getting clammy and she gulped. She knew she wasn't sick, so why was she so nervous? She felt unsure and scared...she wished she had brought the red lipstick, she would just apply some, it always made her so confident. She couldn't understand why the hell Louis blamed her lipstick for this misunderstanding?...and he had been ranting about Rosalie which is just a character she were in his play. The Doctor's voice cut Eleanor out of her thoughts and she introduced herself, shaking his hand weakly.                        "Soo, Miss.Calder," The doctor started and picked up a pen. "We are going to run some usual tests to see what's wrong in that pretty little head of yours!" Eleanor were sure he didn't mean anything bad about it, but what he had said triggered something in her and made her upset. "I'm completely fine!" she protested and bit her lip as soon as the words had rolled off her tongue. The blush returned to her cheeks as she glanced at Louis by her side, which was giving her a symphatic look. "erm...sure..." the Doctor mumbled and took a deep breath, "we should get started with the tests anyhow" he smiled stiffly and got up from his chair showing the couple to a room in the end of the hall.

Eleanor had went through hours of tests and the three of them were now back in the Doctor's office. "Okay, that was it, if you do not have any further questions, you're free to go" the doctor said and Eleanor shot up from her seat, more than ready to go, but she was held back by Louis' hand. "When will the results be ready?" he asked the doctor and Eleanor slightly frowned at him, Louis not noticing as he was looking at the doctor. "well...it's hard to say, it can take days and it can take weeks, just look for our letter in the mail" the doctor answered and Louis had to settle with the answer he got.

Louis opened the car door for Eleanor and ran to the other side, sitting down in the driver's seat. "That went well, don't you think?" Louis said, trying to sound enthusiastic, earning nothing but a mumble from Eleanor. "El, it's over now, we just have to wait for the results!" he said, trying to cheer up his slightly younger girlfriend beside him. "Sure Teach..." she said and Louis felt his stomach knot. It was a fact, but it still bothered him to hear her say that. Eleanor still felt insulted by the doctor and crossed her arms, staring out the window, hoping the test results would come as fast as possible so they could go on with their freshly started relationship. Just one thing was in her mind...

the red lipstick waiting for her on the table at her apartment.

Sorry for this really late update, but it doesn't seem like the "2votes, 2comments" thingy was working so it was either now or never. I hope you liked this chapter, even though i decided to drop the "Louis' POV & Eleanor's POV" i hope it didn't get too confusing and i hope you enjoyed this chapter  just as much as i hoped you would :)xx