cast list

IM SO EXCITED IM SO EXCITED AHH

this is my first story since starting always-and i'm so excited for you guys to read this one you have no idea.

here's the cast list i promise i won't change names this time-

violetta fern zampino (19)

played by: lilly collins in snow white

look: (big brown eyes, ringlet curly hair, pale milky skin, dark brown hair with a red undertone. she's shorter-but an okay hight for her age)

favorite color: a sage green and a deep red-but not those two together.

favorite food: pineapple smoothies and smoothies in general-also she likes peanut butter cups a lot

personality: very quiet and calm-doesnt show a lot of emotion and keeps her opinions to herself. doesnt talk a lot, and she thinks clearly minded, considering every aspect of life before making a decision. she's very into drawing in her free time, and her dream is to paint among the artist professor of her dream art school. she isn't good at explaining things and stumbles over her words a lot.

harry edward styles (24)

played by: himself

looks:-girl he looks like harry what do you want from me. he's so sexy in this gif. *orgasms*

favorite color: blue-but like a grey blue cause he's special like that or something idk

favorite food: chinese takeout and all breakfast food-especially for dinner

personality: loves to be in control and dreams of seeing his mum and sister again after ten years apart. he grew up with his dad and step mum, and he has four best friends (niall horan, cullen alberts, bransen shawnee). he hates pda, and other touchy things, and hates to be touched all around. he's very serious unless he's around friends and he hated when people get into his personal business. he talks with confidence and doesn't take shit from anyone-but he lets a few people see his soft side.

savannah riley (22)