little freak

I was thinkin' about who you are
Your delicate point of view, I
Was thinkin' about you
I'm not worried about where you are
Or who you will go home to, I'm
Just thinkin' about you

h.

there's no turning back from the way she tasted on my tongue.

it was as if she was made of candy, sweet blueberry candy and soft clouds, she was so warm against me, heat radiating off of her and the way her lips desperately folded against mine, her hands going anywhere they wanted.

i could nearly feel myself wanting to burst back in there and do it again.

my knee bounces rapidly as i sit on the edge of my bed, holding my head in my hands. if grey found out there would be no going back, and i know she knows that more than i do. there's still so much we don't know about each other, especially when it comes to what we just did, but there was no going back from this.

it just felt so right, the tension in the air being hard and hot, and the way she looked, god the way she always looks. her curly hair, landing just above her plump breasts and soft shoulders. the way her legs looked in her jeans, and her waist perfect against anything she wears.

"fuck," i whisper, hearing her feet patter against the hard wooden floor of her room, and i smile at the sound of her soft music, but there's something different about it now, there's a softness to it that wasn't there before. i cant resist her, there's so much to admire about violetta, it's nearly blinding.

"what are you doing to me?" i whisper, falling back onto my bed, and i think for a while, trying to decide if i should go out there and show myself or stay in here and wait out the awkwardness in the house.

there's no going back from this, and i knew that when i kissed her, but now i feel stuck.

i stay in bed, thinking and trying to process what just happened to us, and how i can fix it before everything falls down hill. there wasn't a single party of me that thought she would tell her father, i knew violetta more than she thinks, but there's a part of me that wonders if she didn't want this.

i really hoped she wanted this.

i listened to the patterns of the rain around her patters of footsteps, then growing quieter as she walks down the hallway, and i listen as she slowly makes her way to the kitchen, and the sound of her rumbling around makes me feel nearly alive, for the first time having someone to be around at all times that makes me feel warm in my chest, nearly worrisome.

"h-harry?" i hear her soft voice whisper from outside of my door, and i stay still, my heart pounding as i stand, slowly opening the door and the wind is knocked out of me. she stood before me, swaying back and forth on her heels, and i stay still, looking back and forth between her big brown eyes, and she leans forward, and i catch the way her breath trembles.

it's silent for a minute, and i stare down at her as she inches closer, looking up at me with those innocent eyes. i drag my eyes done to her lips, before i repeat the triangle, trying to trace my eyes over every single part of her i've learned to try and look away from, not wanting to attach myself to that part of her, but it was too late now. i'm already too deep into the intoxication of violetta.

"can you take me somewhere?" she asks, and i let out a breath, stepping back a bit and i hum, drinking her up. "where?" i mumble, licking my lips and a long shiver runs down my spine when i get a tease of her taste on them. "the mall...savannah and addison wanna go," her breath smelt of sweet berries as she talked, and i nod, mumbling down at her level. "you can't go alone...you know that," i say in the softest way possible and a bit of life drains from her eyes. "i know...can't you just keep an eye on me from a distance? m' not gonna run from you,"