gold angel

I hear your voice and it sounds like
A symphony
You lift me up, dead or alive
Now I'm not breathing

violetta

i'm so warm, and he's so pretty.

usually here i would wake up freezing from the cold outside my big windows, but harry's warmth kept me perfect. the air in the room was different between us, his soft snores and the way his hair was crazily scooped over his face. i grin at him, not being able to believe the position i was in right now.

usually the people in bed with me were my fathers friends, or himself, and they would leave once they were done, no questions asked. i shared a bed with my mother and poe for a while, but besides that, this is all new to me. i don't know how to cuddle, i never have.

harry shifts in his spot, one arm under his pillow, the other spread across my back. i had fallen asleep in some sort of uncomfortable outfit, but i didn't care, because he was too pretty in this moment. his fingers flex on my back, and i hear him sigh in his sleep when i go to move, reaching out and i still when his other hand finds my back too, pulling me to him and i squeak when i'm pushed against him. his hands spread across my back, filtering down to my hips and he squeezes them, my nose brushing his.

"where you goin'," he whispers into my lips, and i squeak at the fact i hadn't brushed my teeth yet, worried my breath was rancid. "sh, you're okay," he mumbles, finally opening his pretty green eyes. i stare into them, trying to think of how this happened, how someone so scary to me was this way now. his words sink through me like a shot of espresso, and i close my eyes at the comfort he gives me. he moves so one of his legs was between mine, intertwining us. he brushes a hand against the side of my head, pushing my curls back, and i sigh, closing my eyes and kissing his palm.

"didn't mean to wake you up," i whisper and harry shakes his head, turning to look at the clock behind him. "i need to go on a run anyway," he sighs, and it's then i notice just how early it was in the morning. "but you should sleep more," he mumbles, kissing me and i sigh, watching as he gets out of bed, pulling his shirt off and i get a nice view of his strong back, the way his muscles flex when he stretches. he turns to look at me and i pull the covers up to cover my nose, him smiling at me.

"what?" he mumbles, turning around fully and i feel my face go hot at how fucking hot he was. his tattoos were etched into his skin perfectly, and the way his chest moved with every breath was near tranquility. "nothin," i whisper, and he smiles, turning and he crawls over me, my body red hot and he giggles to himself as i shy away, him pressing a kiss to my nose, and i move my legs apart so he would bend between them, face to face with me. "go back to sleep, hm?" he whispers, leaning down to kiss me, and i slowly move my hands out of the comforter to hook them behind his neck, pulling him down more to me.

i felt the anxiety of waking up with him fall through the wooden floor of his room the second his taste sinks through my mouth, reminding and grounding me to this spot, and how happy i was.

harry hums into my lips, sighing when i slip my tongue into his mouth, loving the way he reacts to the things i do. he inhaled a long breath, longingly grasping my hip in one hand and the other holding himself up on the bed, just beside my head. i try to pull him down beside me, but he pulls away, looking over me with his swollen red lips and his pretty green eyes. "don't tempt me, violetta," he whispers, leaning down and his lips attach to my neck, sucking and my mouth falls open a bit at the feeling, closing my eyes and i feel my hips slowly roll up into his, and he stills, pulling away and he just stares at me, horror running through my body.

it was silent for a second, me looking up at him with my lips split, the light of the window shifting through his curls, illuminating him from behind.

he presses his lips together, slipping his hand up and he slowly tucks my hair behind my ear. "sweet girl," he whispers, kissing me one more time. "stay here," he says, slowly sinking away and i watch with wide eyes as he leaves the door, leaving me behind to nearly implode into this bed, my uncomfortable jeans pressing into me and i squirm at the thought of continuing what we had just been doing.