time heals

They keep saying that time heals
I hope they never feel the pain I feel
All these scars don't seem to disappear
Oh no, they don′t, they don't, they don't
So don′t you tell me that time heals, babe
If only you could feel the pain I feel
It won′t go after all these years, oh
Is that how time heals?

harry

i'm so comfortable.

i slowly move towards the heat source beside me, my hand smooths over the curve of a soft hip, the other busy in her beautiful curly hair.

shit, we fell asleep.

my eyes slowly blink open, violettas soft skin comfortably pressed against mine, her lips spread and her skin soft looking with the smoothest glow to it, and i smile when her long eyelashes flutter. i stretch out softly, but not wanting to wake her up. she looked so peaceful, her long hair laid delicately behind her and her rosy cheeks perfectly smooth, and i raise my hand to set it on her cheek, and i smile as she cuddles into it.

this is crazy.

i felt as if i were dreaming, violetta laying in-front of me with her beautiful soft skin and her smooth hips, curved thighs and long hair, she's just so perfectly pretty, and it scary to me how normal this felt on the inside.

she was something i've never experienced before, in more ways than one. violettas been through so many traumatic things in her life, more than what i can see on the surface, but at the same time she's so soft and empathetic about everything. she's sensitive and kind when we got along, it's just insane to me the way i feel about a girl who i work for.

i slowly rest my fingers on her hip, pulling myself forward until her crazy curls are tucked in my chest, and she huffs a bit as i slide myself away from her, not wanting to wake her up. i nearly felt relief in my veins, knowing that she was in here with me and not alone in her room, the one that man had tried to get into.

yesterday was a complete confirmation of what i had assumed happened to my sunshine, and the way she looked at me last night made my whole body shake with guilt, wanting to take that pain away from her. i wish deep down that there was a way i could see her for who she was, not for what happened when she was younger.

i tear open her bag of frozen pineapple, throwing some in the blender she kept near the microwave, adding in milk and greens, trying to remember the way she made her morning smoothies. i let it blend for a while, grabbing a jar and a straw, pouring it in there for her as i makeshift a note out of a sticky-pad, leaving one telling the sleeping girl in my room that i was going to go on a run, leaving it sat under the jar of her smoothie, before i slide into the bathroom to quietly change, knowing she must have been absolutely exhausted after what happened last night.

i knew she had a rough upbringing, i mean her father is a horrendous person as it is, but there was something that immediately triggered inside of her when she heard the name trey, something that brought her back there, and as much as i wanted to know what that would've been, i also knew that it isn't fair for me to ask her that, especially now.

i usually take a quick run around the neighborhood to keep up with my figure, but today i decided to go a little further, tying the give her both time to sleep and time to realize where she was, and possibly to abort the situation as a whole.

by the time i came back, i could smell her cigarette from the back porch, and i hear the soft sound of music, and as i walk towards the gate, i catch a glimpse of her as she focuses on her canvas, looking over it to catch eyes with me, and she smiles.

"hey, blue," her voice is quiet over the music, and i feel my whole body tremble at the way her lips let out that name, the way she called me over with that name that made me feel like i was floating. "hey, sunshine," i whisper, groaning as i breathe heavily, sitting down beside her on the floor, stretching my arms up into the air ass he paints the sky, a pair of loose jeans on her dirtied with paints, and i feel her hand reach down to brush my hair back, and i look up at her as she watches me delicately.