Chapter 1: Her Mysterious Smile

"Where am I? Who are these people? Where on earth I can be? "Hey!" I shouted, but no one can hear me. How come they can't hear me? I saw a girl smiled at me. I tried to run after her, but I couldn't, somehow it's like that she disappered and I kept on running through people like passing trough a wall instead.  Am I dead or they are? Where am I? What is this?

I can hear a voice calling out my name "Mitsumi, wake up it's morning already." Oh it's my little sister, I see it's morning already the sun is entering my room. I never taught that it was all a dream but somehow I think it's not, it's like that I have been there before. And that girl, I wanted to talk her, how come she saw me and the others couldn't. Who is she anyway, that girl, with a mysterious smile."

I am Mitsumi Hakade. Just a typical guy on this unrealistic world. I went to my class the same as everyday. 
"Eyy, what on earth are you looking at?" Micheal saying, putting his hand on my shoulder.
I just kinda kept quiet looking at him. Micheal starts talking about his typical lame story. Well, he is my friend anyway or not, the only person who comes near me just to tell lame stories that no one would want to listen. 

Something along his story caught my attention, "Can you repeat that part where you saw a girl?" I asked with a surprising look. 
"Never knew you where interested, oh well, She's beautiful and everything but one thing caught my eye was her smile. I wanted to ask her number but when I looked back to where she is, she was gone! Dude, she's a GHOST!" Micheal saying with a scary expression marked on his face. 
"Don't be such a kid, ghost don't exist on this world and besides how come you say a beautiful girl disappeared with out you noticing it." I calmly said.
What was that all about Micheal seeing a girl with a mysterious smile and disappeared all of a sudden. Is she the same I saw in my dream or I really did see her that night. Questions keep Entering my mind and I forgot what Micheal keeps on telling. 

"Mitsumi, hey what if we looked for that girl?" Micheal asking me in front of my face. "Your to near stupid!" pushing him away from my face. 
"Ohh come on, I know you want to." Micheal saying with his seducing face of curiosity. 
" I don't wanna, besides where on earth are you going to find that girl." I claimed. Not knowing I wanted also to know who she is and why I have the feeling that  I am going to end up clueless.

The school bell rings....DING...DONG....DING...DONG!

I am still thinking who was that girl I saw in my dream and Micheal saw. Micheal and I walked home. How long did we walked home together anyway? Ohh yeah it started when we were still in elementary. 

"Mitsumi, tomorrow we have no class sp we'll going to find her." Micheal saying it with a tap on my back. 
"Ahh" I said without me realizing I agreed already. 
"Okay, then  1:00 pm in front of the first train station." Micheal shouting as we depart are way. 
"Hey! I did not agree on that."  pissed shouted back at him but he is not already there. Well maybe I should go. 
"Yeah I should to clear up my mind." telling my self.

I am at my home. My sister is not yet home form school. She should call out my name when she's here I should take a rest for a bit. 

Where am I? Why I am here? "Hey, wait!" shouting towards the girl who smiled again. I ran again after her and I caught up with her. "Can I ask a question?" asking her nervously but she didn't say a word but she just stared at me. "Hey!" I spoke again. She just stands there and smiled as I saw her vanishing in front of me. "Wait!" I shouted running to hold a grip on her. "Mitsumi, Mitsumi, Mitsumi!" 

Some one calling me again. "Eyy, the food will get cold if you do not come wake up and come down." It's my sister again. 

I wake up and went downstairs to eat. Thinking about the girl if she was real or not. I tried talking to her but she disappeared like a ghost. I do not know what to think anymore if that girl who I saw was the same as Micheal saw. She was in white dress. Her long bangs covered her face that's why I can't see her face. But one thing give me the creeps is her smile. What smile could be so mysterious? 

I finished dinner early that is why I went up back to my room and try to get her out of my mind. I cannot concentrate anymore on other things. I am getting more sucked in by her smile that triggers my curiosity. Suddenly I hit my head on the table trying to pick up a piece of paper that was lying on the floor. I went to my bed and I never realized I've gone to sleep.

That night I did not saw her from the place I should have known that I would saw her.

------------------------------------------ END OF CHAPTER ONE-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I started to edit this one to make it more fun to read. Sorry for the inconvenience though but I hope you guys still reads this. I am editing it for the preparation of the next chapters that will be uploaded. Hope you guys will wait for it. Thank you so much. <3 -- CY