Chapter 5: Maiden's Story

"Hello. I am Namihiko Sanako. But call me Namiko instead. Hope to have memories with everyone."

I am a girl that will never stops until I get what I want. The first day of class starts this August. I went the same as every day. New faces I meet on the front gate. 

"Excuse me. Where can I find the faculty?" I asked a guy that is full of mystery. 

"Just go to the 3rd floor, second room to your right." He replied looking at me. 

"Ohh thank you." I replied and left.  

He is something. I was walking on the last stairs going to the third floor but suddenly I bumped to a guy going down. 

"Hey, watch where you are going." He said with a furious look . 

"Sorry" looking worried.

He went down already. A tall guy with brown hair and blue eyes. But his attitude is quite not good for me. I prefer the one whom I asked where is the faculty is. He's also tall with black hair and brown eyes. His aura is also different from that guy. I think I am might get along well with him for some sort of reason. 

* Opens the door of the faculty room----crreeeek..

"Uhmmo, I am just wandering if this is the faculty?" I asked.

One of the teachers responded and said "Yes!". 

"Uhmm I lost my sched when coming to school and I want to asked if I could have another sched?" I asked nervously. 

One of the teacher stood up and..."Here. Found it a while ago. Better take responsibility on it." He said. 

"Yes, Thank you." I said in response while getting out of the faculty room. 

Okay. My section is 3-D? I am heading to my classroom now. Well I did not get lost because the faculty is in the third floor and so as my classroom. I am in front of the door. I am just new here and please be nice. Tried to cheer my self up. Yoosh! I entered my classroom and the first thing I saw was the guy with full of mystery. Never taught he so cute this way. I sit at the back near his table. Now here comes the other one. Such annoying attitude.

 "Oi, Mistumi where did you go I have been looking for you?" I heard from that annoying guy. 

He replied he just went to the C.R. Why I am listening to there conversation anyway. So his name is Mitsumi I heard. The teacher arrived already.

"Good Morning, everyone we have a new student. Please come in front and introduce us yourself, Miss Sanako." - teacher.

I stood up and went in front. I hear murmurs of other students.

*She's beautiful. Such smile. Where could she come from?

Ohh well I may be used to it since I grew up in America. I started to introduce my self. "Konnichiwa minna~san. I am Namihiko Sanako. I am a half American and half Japanese. I cannot merely speak in full Japanese so if you please could speak in English. I hope I could make memories with everyone." I clearly said up front. But that annoying guy, 

"Can I ask a question?" He said bluntly. 

"Sure" I replied. 

"Why do you smile like that?" He asked.

 What is this guys problem. I do not even know why he asks like that. Is he some kind of stupid? "Stupid! Why on earth you asked her like that." He said while looking outside. Everyone seems to be quite. I just gazed at him. Well that  annoying guy just kept silent. I answered his question anyway, "Well, I do not even know for myself." I answered back while returning to my sit. 

The teacher started his lesson. I just kept my ears open but my mind is still thinking what could he be thinking. I kept track of time. Waiting for break time so I could talk to him. I want to know more about him. Why is he like that? So..So...Something. I cannot even read his eyes or what's he thinking. Until...

The school bell rings....Ding...Dong...Ding...Dong

I came closer to him. "Uhmmo, Can you be my friend?" I asked. in this guy came along butting in. 

"Oi, what do you think you are? Coming near him like that?" Mr. Monkey Head telling me. "What's your problem anyway? I just asked him to me my friend." I said making my self calm. "Oi, Micheal why do you fight even with girls huh." He said still staring at nothing. 

"Mitsumi, this girl is not even a girl. Hahaha." Mr. MH said while laughing out loud.

"What!" I just said. I want him dead. This guy I want him dead. 

"Micheal, please be more polite sometimes." He said while making such emotionless face. "Come on, Mitsumi." Mr. MH replied.

He stand up from his feet and went out. I just stared at them while going out the door. 

"Hey wait, I asked you a question and you have no reply for it." I asked running after them. He never said a word. Just walked directly but he turns back where I am just smile at me. I do not know what it meant does he want me to be his friend or not. "Oi, Mitsumi." Shouted by his friend. He looked forward and walks away.

*His smile it's just like mine. :)

------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 5 ------------------------------------------------------