Chapter 12: Thoughts of Desire Part 1

"Hurry up! We need to go to the hospital before we need to go to school" Minako says as she rushes outside the house.
Micheal dashes off also outside catching up with Minako. Mitsumi followed after locking the door and the gate. They hurriedly went to the hospital.

*****AT THE HOSPITAL*****

"Make it fast, come on, come on!" Minako loudly says as she is near Namiko's room.
Minako hurriedly opened the door as the two came tagging a long. She was surprised to see that Namiko is not there in her room. She went to the bathroom to check if she was there. The two came same as Minako they went into panic mode especially Mitsumi. Mitsumi dashes outside, he look to his left and she was not there, he also look to his right surprisingly he saw Namiko and a nurse coming back to her room. To his relief he dropped the worried face.

"Where did you went?" Mitsumi asks trying to be calm as possible.
"Oh, I just went to sign some stuff." Minako answered while trying to read Mitsumi's face
"Did you know that Mit~" Micheal blurted out when he saw the two coming in the room but before he could finish his sentence Minako run and hugged her tightly.
"Miss, I be going now you can pack your things now and please dropped by again by the nurses station for further instruction on your follow up." the nurse said and bowed her head before she walks out the room.
"Are you going out today?" Minako asks out off curiosity.
"Yes, that is why I was not here a while ago." Namiko replied looking at Minako with a smile.
"So can you release me now and I would like to pack my things now?" she said looking at Minako.

"Ahh, Ok" Minako released Namiko fast but she felt that her cheeks where hot.
"Wow, You are red!" Micheal loudly saying it trying to tease her.

"Stop that." Mitsumi called out.

Minako look at Micheal with such piercing eyes. Micheal is amused as always. Mitsumi tried helping Namiko to pack her stuff. There was a short silence in the room before Micheal started speaking again. 

"Aren't we gonna be late?" He asks and looks at his watch.
"You guys should be get going, I can do this on my own." Namiko said smiling at them.
"Are you sure?" Minako asks.
"Yes."Namiko replied.
"Then it's settled, let's go!" Micheal loudly said it while standing at the door readily to dash off.
"You guys go, I will be absent today." Mitsumi blurted out of the blue.

The three were shock to hear what he had said. Minako frowned and sighed, she went outside the room. Micheal looked confused but he was already outside yet he smiles at his friend and went along with Minako.

"Are you even serious?" Namiko ask looks like she was frustrated of some sort.
"Yes, is it even wrong?" Mitsumi replied coldy
"I guess, it can't be help." Namiko sighed while smiling at Mitsumi

Mitsumi's cheeks turned red immediately but he looks away before Namiko realizes it.
"Everything okay?" Namiko asks looking at him with a confused face.
"Yeah." Mitsumi replied with out turning his head. After a few minutes of packing
. The went out the room and walks towards the nurses' station. Namiko looked back at the room, where she had a nightmare but when she notices Mitsumi went far she hurriedly dashes off and went along side Mitsumi. She tried to remove that strange feeling and unworthily dream from her mind.

The nurse told Namiko to be back after two weeks for her follow up. Since no one from Namiko's family lives in Japan, Mitsumi has been the one helping her ever since their relationship started. They took a taxi and went ahead already to Namiko's apartment. Namiko is staring at the view as the taxi goes down the road. Mitsumi notices that Namiko is strangely acting different today and he thinks her mind wonders a lot.

"Is there something wrong?" Mitsumi asks out of the blue looking at her.

"Uhh, none!" Namiko answered as she brushes her hair between her ear.

Mitsumi is not convinced from her answer though. Something is up and he can feel it. A few minutes later they reached Namiko's apartment. They went up the elevator and head to Namiko's place. Namiko lives in the 3rd floor of the building. Mitsumi feels at home as usual since it was not his first time to go there. Namiko went straight to her room and left her baggage there. She went to where Mitsumi is and seated next to him.

"Are you sure? You won't go to school, you can still make it for afternoon class." Namiko blurted while looking at the floor.
"I won't, it's just waste of time and besides it be boring. " Mitsumi said looking at her as he notices that she is looking down.

"But are you sure, you are fine now?"

"Yes, I feel a little better now." Namiko replied and look at him.

"I see and since you don't have any family here, I am the one who will be taking care of you." Mitsumi says with a proud smirk in his face.

Namiko smiles without uttering a word. They keep quiet for a while before Namiko stood up and went to the kitchen try to prepare lunch. Mitsumi notices what she tries to do so he stood up and hurriedly goes to the kitchen and tries to remove the things Namiko is holding. He insisted that he would be the one to cook for their lunch and Namiko instantly agreed to it. Mitsumi started to cook and Namiko sited at the counter looking at Mitsumi. She never realized that the person in front of her would die in the accident she just dreamed a while ago.

"Mitsumi, are you still not going to the soccer camp? I am out of the hospital now." She asks while she tries not to make Mitsumi notice she asks a weird question out of the blue.

"I am not sure about that, Why?" Mitsumi answered and still busy cooking their food.
"You want me not to go?" Mitsumi followed his sentence after a short silence.

"No, no... I was just asking?" Namiko blurted out at a panic.
"Why you so nervous, are sure you are okay?" Mitsumi asks as he moves his head and looks at her.
Namiko looking down did not notice that Mitsumi was looking at her. Mitsumi stared long enough and notices that the food is getting burned. Smoke rises from the stove.

"SHIT!" Mitsumi looked at what he is cooking and trying to save it from burning.

"What happened?" Namiko asks as she stood up and went to look at what Mitsumi has done.

"It's fine but nearly tried to burn the food, are you okay with eating this." Mitsumi says to Namiko trying to make things better for his mistakes. Namiko just chuckles and smiles at him. Those smiles really are mysterious that even Mitsumi can't understand why. After what happened Mitsumi prepared the food at the table. Even if the food was half burned Namiko still enjoys the taste of what Mitsumi had prepared. It was a fun part, the time passes quickly and the two of them just happily having each other's presence over. 

What a lovey-dovey. Oh well, how would I turn the story this time. This lovey-dovey thing of them is pretty much not that interesting. Should I introduce my self to you first or to her. I wonder what would be her response since I was the one playing around their life and manipulating their dreams and so. That girl, I don't hate her but she is surprisingly beautiful even though she is timid and dull. I wonder what she would do if I try to kill what she held important most. Ohh..ohh!! that accident  she dreamed about, I made that. That is the future, HAHAHAHA I wonder if she would stop him from going or she will let him die. HAHAHA. Ohh sorry I was just having fun for my self. 

---------------------------------------------- END OF CHAPTER 12 -----------------------------------------------------

I was trying not to give this a love feeling but can't help it when I was making it sorry if you wanted to have them go like that but I can't spoil that. hahaha sorry but the story for this is just like this. ---CY