Chapter 6: Start of Memories - Mitsumi's

Micheal and I are still in a trauma. I never taught it would be like this. I am thinking what makes this thing go. Micheal is still silent I hope he will not cause a commotion after this. I wish to know everything from now on. I have something I forgotten. Things are getting worst. Are we haunted by a ghost or what. It is not just a mere coincidence now. 

"Mistumi, I am going home now." Micheal said while going outside the house. 
" Hey!, You can stay here for the night." I said. 
" Are you sure?" Micheal asked with such pity full face.
"Yes. I am." I answered.
"Yeah, I never taught you would say it." Micheal said it with a big smile on his face. Well I never knew he could immediately forget all about it or is he just trying to be happy. 
"Okay then Mitsumi, I'll cook our dinner." Micheal said while going directly to the kitchen. 
"As if you could cook." I said while holding him back. 
"Ah..ha..ha..ha..Then you cook!" Micheal said as if he is going to explode. 

I just smiled and went directly to the refrigerator to get some ingredients. "Micheal sit down over their and wait for the food to be ready." I said at him while picking up some eggs. 

"What are you cooking?" Micheal asked.                                                                                                         "Fried rice." I replied. 
"Hey is that the same fried rice your cooking for me and Namihiko." Micheal said it with a big smile. Huh? Namihiko, who the hell is she.
"Who?" I replied confused. 
"What!! have you forgotten Namihiko. No way, the girl I usually make fun off." Micheal said with a big surprised. 
"I do not know, ahh maybe so, I guess." I said still confused.

Silence broke once again and the sound of the egg, frying in the pan was only heard. What is this feeling I do not know how come Micheal said a name and I couldn't know who it was. 
"Nahh Micheal, who is that Namihiko girl again." I asked Micheal while mixing the egg and rice. "Haven't you remember her, the girl you always said weird when we where at school. The one whose always coming near you." Micheal said with such an empty expression.                       "Maybe I forgot about her, Maybe I never knew who she was." I answered back.                             "You are such a weird one Mitsumi." Micheal said with such forced smile.

*"I cannot believe you have forgotten the person who you care the most." -Micheal

"Dinner is ready, what you said Micheal." I asked bothered about what he just whispered. "Nothing. Let's eat. I'm hungry." Micheal said with a smile.
I have prepared everything in the table.
"Okay, Itadakimasu(said before eating)." Micheal said it first.
I just started also munching in my food. After..

*A sound of falling glass. 

Micheal and me directly went to see what caused that sound. I saw a the picture frame on the floor.
"What was that." Micheal asked.
"It's just the picture frame. No worry." I just said at Micheal.
"Okay." Micheal replied while going back at the kitchen to eat.

I was cleaning up the broken glass when I saw the picture. I...I...I..cannot recognize the other one in the picture. Starting from right to left, it is Micheal and me, but who is this at the center. I do not know. Who is she? That smile...I have seen it before in my dreams but why do I have this feeling I have seen it also in real life. Don't tell me this girl in the photo is also the same one in my dreams. My head started to hurt. 

"Oi, Mitsumi I am going to eat yours if your not coming back here quick." Micheal said while looking at my fried rice.
 I stood up and went as fast as I can in the kitchen to stop Micheal from getting some of my fried rice.
"Oi, Stop! you have already consumed yours." I said it while hitting him in the head.
"Ahw, That hurts Mitsumi." Micheal said.
"That's for trying to steal some of my fried rice." I said it while going to my chair.
"Err, you've never change. Ohh what was that fallen in the ground?" Micheal asked.

What's this feeling again.
"Ahh, it is just a picture frame." I said feeling nervous all of a sudden.
"Whose picture is it?' Micheal asked again.  
"You, me and ......(who is it again?!)" I replied to Micheal as I stopped scooping my fried rice.
" Who?  Ohh it's Namihiko.!" Micheal said it with a surprise.
I never noticed Micheal was already there looking at the picture.

I did not continue eating anymore. I clean up the dinning table and went directly to the couch. "Mitsumi are you alright?" Micheal asked with a worried face.
How come he knew who she was and I can't. Is that okay to be alright?! I want to give Micheal a punch but I just said "Yeah, I am."

*What is wrong with you Mitsumi. How come you do not know about Namihiko? - In Micheal's mind.

------------------------------------------ END OF CHAPTER 6 ---------------------------------------------------------