Chapter 2: Who is she?

It's morning already, somehow that night I did not saw her from my dream. "Why?"-sighed.

That its like she is telling me something but I couldn't understand what it was. Is she telling me her name or something else? How come I only saw her smile and couldn't even see her mouth open if she was telling me something.....

Someone's trying to come into my room. Who could that be? "Oy, sleepy head I'm coming in!" Micheal.

Ahh, it's Micheal. What Micheal! I jumped out of bed and went directly to the door to pushed it back.

"Hey, what are you doing entering someone's room!" shouting to him as if he could understand.
"I taught that I would just come to your house than to meet at the first train station."Micheal saying trying to come inside.
"What, you're such a pervert!" shouted at him behind my door.
He just laughed "You should hurry up and come down, we will going to start the seacrh for that girl. I'll go wait downstair."

I don't understand why is he so energetic on such a girl, he just called a ghost when we where at school. I went back to bed and still thinking why that night i did not see her. How pity, I am getting drowned in this kind of thing that I couldn't even seek what was behind of all this things. Even in the shower I am always distructed by her. I went down stair and saw Micheal seating with my sister in the couch.

"Oh your here already!" Micheal said like he saw a girl he's been aftering.
"Lets go." saying I wanted to end this thing fast.
"Yeaaah, oh lil sis, we're going out." Micheal saying it to my little sister. "Better come home early, Mitsumi." My sister answered with an agitating face.
"You're sister doesn't even call you big brother anymore, How come?" Micheal
"I don't know?"

I don't even know the reason why she did not call me like that anymore. When we were young she usually calls me big brother but somehow it vanished. Maybe it was the accident when she was 3. I can't remember it anymore what happened that day.

"The day where my sister started not calling me big brother?" -sighed.

"Oy! Snap out of it, you are always engulf into your self when you think of something great or else."  Micheal worriedly said.
I guess Micheal is right, I never taught I had to go down just to seek what I wanted to seek. We ended up in front of the school where Micheal saw the girl. He told me that if we could wait here maybe she'll come. We were both sitting on one bench near the waiting area outside the school.

"Ahh, Micheal no one is coming we 've been here 2 hrs now. We should go, no ones coming." I said to him straight. "Darn, Okay then we will go to the next location." Micheal said with such positive mood.
"Geez, we are wasting time and energy here." assuming Micheal would change his mind but he refused to stop. "Come on Mitsumi, this place is what I saw in my dream and I have the feeling she would be there."

Now what was just he said, a dream. Did he also see her in his own dream? I never knew it would be like this so confussing. We rode a bus to the place he said. I never wondered where it could be but, What's this? Isn't this the place I saw her from my dream. Why on earth he brought me here? Why?

We arrived on the place I have known her for.

"Mitsumi, Are you okay." Micheal asking.
"Ahh, hey, why this place." I asked wanted to know whats going on.
"I saw this place in my dream so I taught if we come here maybe she's here."

It is just coincidence, I taught he might have also saw her from his dream but maybe I am thinking to much.

"Hey Mitsumi do you know that thinking to much of something will get you down from who you are." Micheal talking calmly as if he notices I am thinking to much again.

I never also taught he could say such a thing. We sit in a bench and waited for 2 hours already and I am a bit of bored. Closed my eye for a little while. Huh, What's that?

"Mitsumi, Mitsumi! Wake up, She's here." Micheal saying  while shaking me.
"Don't play fool Micheal"I told him.
"I am not playing, come on."

I opened one of my eye and saw her long brown hair. I was shocked to know she is there she is not my imagination not also a dream. I am wide awake. She runs away. I ran after her leaving Micheal behind.

"Mitsumi, where are you going, Oyy." Micheal trying to stop me.

I never looked back I just want to run after her and asked everything what is going on. 
I saw her standing near a tree.
"I finally catch up to you." I asked with a pumping heart.
I never heard her say a word. As I looked on where she is, she is, I see her smile, her eyes is covered by her hair, she's wearing a white skirt. She is smiling at me. It's the same on my dream.
"Who are you? "
She just there smiling at me. No words to speak. Can she her me? or She just don't what to speak. 

"Mitsumi, You will know about me when its time." She said with a smiling face.
"What, what do you mean in time." I asked coming near her.

But when  I am a few step away from her, she vanished. What does she mean in time? What was that I felt that this is getting to be a burden? What was she going to tell me.
"Oyy, Mistumi why did you run of like that, eyy where is she then?" Micheal came running.
I just walked away from the tree where she is standing.
"She's gone." I claimed.
"What!" Micheal was suprisingly depressed.
I can't think of anything to say to him. I am also.
"Let's just go home." I told him. Micheal never said a word. 

In time, to know? What was that about.

----------------------------------------- END OF CHAPTER TWO -------------------------------------------------