Chapter 11: Namiko's Dream

Mitsumi saw Minako with a gloomy face, and asked why, Minako answered that Namiko is tired and she ended the call real quick. Mitsumi answered back, telling her that
"of course she is tired and she is sick. He also added that they are going to see her at the hospital after school so that you won't worry to much and you will be happy. Is that okay?" 
"Yes" Namiko replied with a smile.

The two sibling preparing for school when the door bell rings intensively. At a worry Mitsumi rushed to open the door and he saw Micheal at the front waving with that annoying grin in his face. 
"Dude, stop ringing the bell as if you are having an emergency."  Mitsumi blurted out angrily.
"What's for breakfast?"
Micheal asks as he casually walks inside.
 Mitsumi looking angrily gets Micheal's collar as he yells "You!, What is wrong with you?, Trying to barge in someone's home like it is yours. You're stupid."
Micheal replied the same way as he usually does "Come on, I am your best friend stop treating me like something else. HAHAHAHA."

Minako rushes down to check what is the commotion about. Of course Minako with dismayed face seeing Micheal around went back upstairs to get her bag.  She sighed deeply as she walks the stairs.
"Stupid!" Minako whispered.
"Minako, please tell you brother stop treating his best friend like a stranger." Micheal said with a puppy eyes.
Minako did not answer back and just walked straight up stairs. Mitsumi dragged Micheal to the kitchen.
"Stay here and I will just going to get my bag, wait for me to come down before you eat everything in here."  Mitsumi said before he rushed also up stairs to get his bag.
"Yes, sir!"  Micheal replied with his jolly face.

******** AT THE HOSPITAL AFTER THE CALL **************

Namiko's POV

So tomorrow is the soccer camp huh. But isn't it that day was the time he nearly died? I love him so much but how could that be a tragic thing happening to the person I care about.

I dropped the call from Minako. I feel bad about it but what I can I do I feel tired after those happiness a while ago. I closed my eyes gently as I was lying in the hospital bed. I felt my body was drifting away and I think I felt asleep at that moment I closed my eyes.

I suddenly woke up after I heard a loud sound. I did not realized where I am but I saw a bus where they should be boarding tomorrow going to the soccer camp. I remembered that they won't be going? That is what I was thinking since they said they won't go. This is surprisingly sick to watch.

Shock as myself, I started to cry without reason. Tears fall fast and I cannot understand a thing what I am seeing. I only remember that I was supposed to be at the hospital and asleep.

With all the courage I have I tried to walk and look inside the bus. "Can I really do this?" I asked myself. At each step getting closer to the bus, I feel like my world would fall apart. I got closer and closer to the bus with each step I took. When I am almost there I almost feel like my body is going to collapsed or something. "I tried still."

The place where I heard the crash is a curve in the mountains and probably it is the part where common accidents occur. When I peeked, I saw it all of them is almost unconscious since before the bus is at the edge of the cliff it bumped into something first, when I tried to walk around and look the other side, I saw Micheal. 

"MICHEAL!" I shouted loudly at the top of my lungs . I ran as fast I can to get to the other side. I was banging the window where I saw Micheal but suddenly the bus moves as if it is going to fall. The bus is going to fall, the bus, the bus... then suddenly I looked again to where Micheal is and there he is. He is there! He is! I tried to bang again the window but suddenly the bus moves as it slanted forward and fell into the cliff. 

At that moment, my body froze as if I do not know what I am going to do. I tried to call out if someone still might have survived but no one answered. Micheal was there and also him. Why? I tried to look down the cliff but couldn't see a thing cause it was foggy. I froze at the moment I tried to wake them up. I tried to shout again but I never realized that I woke up at the hospital bed.

I was sweating crazily. I was thankful that it was only a dream but why I have this feeling that it was like it already happened or it will happen. I tried to shake that image out of my head. And to my surprise the door opened.....

********** BACK TO MITSUMI'S HOME ****************

"Oi! What is taking you guys so long, come down already! I am hungry!" Micheal shouted to call the siblings who went upstairs to get their bag.
"Stop shouting so loudly!" Minako spouted as she walks into the kitchen looking so annoyed.
"Mitsumi wa?" Micheal asks
"Right here." Mitsumi blurted out
"Ohh, can we eat now then, I am totally hungry!" Micheal asks gladly as he look at Mitsumi with his make puppy eyes.
"Why are you even friends with this idiot?" Minako asks with that looks of really do not bother me when I just woke up manner.

Mitsumi did not replied and took his seat next to Minako. Everyone was quite right there. No one tried to talk as they munch down their food. Well you can say Minako has an attitude but it just the way she is. The two siblings are not that quite your typical sibling though. The older one forgot his memory after Namiko's death. The other one, ohh she is quite the girl, a tough one, I tell you. Before, they were sweet as like what you almost, what you know about siblings but everything change when Minako went into something really pretty bad and that change her attitude as well. She was nice, sweet and caring like any other little sister out there but it change. I guess it has an impact to her. Regarding that aside, who I am telling you this. Ohh much curious are you, but no worries you will know me in no time. In the meanwhile how about you start reading more often cause it will be a heck of a tale. HAHAHAHAHA

------------------------------------------------ END OF  CHAPTER 11 -------------------------------------------

Hey guys! :D  ohh wow, there is a new character. Keep on reading if you want to know.  I am sorry if it took way too long but I promised that I would try to update more often. and I will be more active to tell you guys what would be my plan. ------ CY