Chapter 7: Start of Memories - Micheal's

" You are really weird." Micheal said it while putting the picture back on the desk.
I am just pissed  right now I could hit you, I am telling my self while looking at Micheal.
" Have you really forgotten about her?" Micheal asked.
"Huh, what are you saying?" I said trying to calm down.
"I said have you forgotten her?" Micheal said making a weird expression.

I cannot lie to him can I? Maybe this is the time to seek really  what is going on.
"I guess so." I replied looking at the floor waiting for something to happen next. 

"Man, Mitsumi. I never taught you could not remember her." Micheal said.
What do you mean Micheal is she something that is so important to me , to you or both of us. "Then tell me about her." I said.

"Okay, Listen up Mitsumi." Micheal said with such a happy face.

"Ahh" I murmured.

"Namihiko Sanako, she is our classmate in high school, she just transferred from america to japan. I call her some crazy stuff and I will always makes fun of her every time I saw her. " Micheal's story. I cannot still remember her and my head is starting to ache again.
"But she died during the summer She was....." Micheal continued.
"Stop!" I said it loud.
I cannot take it any longer one more of this remembering will make my head spin. I never listened to what Micheal continued. I do not like to know any more. 

I went up stairs and told Micheal to sleep on the visitor's room next to mine. "Mmm" Micheal just sound.     

* She was murdered during summer in the temple. - Micheal :(

Micheal's Thoughts!!...

She was a friend of ours and a dear to Mitsumi. What happened to her was unforgivable. When I saw her for the first time I knew I could love her but since she fall for you I had nothing to do but to forget that feeling. I made fun of her almost everyday but when we got a chance to know each other your atmosphere change so much Mitsumi. You are always smiling when she is with you. But how come that she died a year ago you already forgotten about her. I taught she could change you but somehow she did, changing you more than the usual you. 

Before she died we promised each other to meet at the temple. We had our training but that time before we meet at the temple. When we got there Namihiko is already dead. People caused commotion on what happened, You were just standing and not moving an inch but I know you are the ones that is hurt the most. The girl I knew that change you the most, the girl you care a lot. The girl I love but chooses you. If I just could kill the person who murdered her I have done it along time. I will never going to forgive that man.

I cannot endure this stuff anymore. I want to hit you so hard for forgetting a memory of her. I do not know if you are already in love with her by that time but I did not care anymore on what I feel, I concentrated on you guys on what you feel. I tried my best not to be sad for loosing the person I love but I was happy to see you both happy. What happened to you Mitsumi? Why can't you remember her? Why are you not letting your memory to comeback? Is that how much hurt she have caused you? Mitsumi, I want you to remember her you are the only one who can help her now. Please remember by the time of her presence with us. The time we have spent each others life with happiness.

I want to say also to you that the girl I saw in the school gate who vanished, the girl we are looking for and the girl who was shot at the temple is only one person or a ghost. It is she, she is Namihiko Sanako, the girl you've been looking forward to meet after we've finished our training in Tokyo. Why are you so stubborn to remember her? I really want you to remember her that much. I could not endure it for so long for these one year you have been going back to your old self, the one who doesn't even care of anything but she changed you that way you could care about someone. That is why I want you to remember her. 

I promised her in her grave to make your remember everything. Tomorrow I will let you remember her by time you first have known each other and the time you have learned to care for someone. 

*Tears run dry....Mitsumi please remember her. Good Night. - Micheal

--------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER 7 ---------------------------------------------------

This is a bit hard for me but I think it escalated quickly. HAHAHA but oh well. Hope you guys still continue to read. - CY <3