Chapter 3: What's this? Micheal?

Micheal and I already arrived home.

"Ohh, Mitsumi your home." My little sister said while putting on her shoes.
I went directly towards the couch.
"Where are you going lil sis." Micheal asked my little sister.
"I'm going to my friend's place I'll be back home Sunday night." Minako answered
"Oyy, Mitsumi you heard what she said?" Micheal shouting.
"Ahh! " I answered.
"Okay, be careful then." Micheal said towards her.

My little sister never answered back and went outside already. I just saw Micheal in front of me again with his face too near to mine.
"Oyy, your too near!" pushing him away.
"Hmmm, why on earth you never asked your sister where she goes? Do you ever care?" Micheal asked.

I just kept my head laid down. My little sister never calls me big brother, she never listened to what I say either that's why I stop asking where she goes or what she does.

"You really don't care about others do you." Micheal said straight to my face after he hit my head.
Is that what he feels towards me when I am with him. I do not know? I do not know if this guy is my friend anyway.  I just stared at him. I just slack at the couch and think nothing of this day had to happen.

My mind is floating again. I am not myself not anymore. She called me by my name. Yeah, she did, How did she knew who I was and I do not know her. How come my dream happened to be true. How come things like this happens. I cannot understand anymore. I am getting more sucked by the thing I could not even understand.

"Oyy Mitsumi, I'm going home already." Micheal saying while going out the door. Silence broke when Micheal was out the house I never responded on his goodbye. No one's home only me. I'm tired I have lost all my energy just to run after her. I need to take a rest. I closed my eye and everything is black. I can't see nothing. 

Where am I? This is new. I am getting used to this kind of dreams. Can she be here also? I do not know, but I have the feeling that she is. I walked along the road I couldn't see any people around. It's like an abandoned city. Where could everyone go. This is strange. I went wondering around and I never find did find anything. This is tyring. I just wandered and there is nothing in here. I end up in a temple shrine. This is familiar I said. As I was trying to go inside the temple shrine some sort of white light flash and I couldn't see anything. "Ahhh" - What was that? Where Am I? It's like I am seeing my own self in my own dream. What's going on? "No, No, No! This can't be happening. It can't be."

I woke up all a sudden. Sweat running down my face. I am pale and shocked what was that I just dreamed about? Who could she be? She, the same as her the same person whom I dreamed and the one who kept on visiting me in my dreams. That dream a dream that should never existed.

A dream of her being killed by a someone. I wanted to say something but my heart just stopped pumping and I never spoke a single word of what I have saw in my dream. I do not know what is happening now that this is happening in my dream. The girl I saw in my dream with a mysterious smile, the girl whom I saw in park and now the girl I saw that was killed. Does that mean the girl who visits me in my dream is dead? Does she want me to find her killer or something? What is this? Why is this happening to me?  I do not know what to think off. I went running outside my house after realizing everything. I am not myself. I been acting wierd. I walked and never realized I walked that far away from my house but when I realized where I am, I was shocked because I am in the temple stairs where the girl I saw was killed. I am trembling in fear. Is this happening again?

I went up the stairs to see if the temple is the same in my dream. Can I really do this? Questions run down my mind it is getting dark soon. I do not want to go but I think some one is telling me to go. I am scared of what could I see at the top. Could everything be fine after this? I am already near the top. I am shaking already, my heart is beating fast that I could not breath easily. Wait, some one is there standing. Who cout it  be? I came nearer by the last step. As I am at the end. I could see the face of the person who is  standing. Who? Who could it be?  

It's Micheal! What is Micheal doing there? Why is he standing there all alone? Is he connected in my dream? I stopped my self from coming nearer. I never knew Micheal would be that guy standing.

Micheal, What are you doing here? - sighed......

------------------------------------ END OF CHAPTER THREE ------------------------------------------------------