Chapter 4: Opening

Micheal looked back and saw me that I was standing right there.

"Ohh, Mitsumi what are you doing here?" Micheal asked.
"I just went for a walk and I came up to this place?" I answered while coming near him.
"You know Mitsumi, I remembered something so I came here." Micheal saying while looking at the temple shrine.

What could be Micheal remembered so he came here is this place? Is this going to be the same again as the last time? This is really something. Can thing like this happen every time? "Mistsumi I want to ask you something?" Micheal asked.
What's with that, why am I feeling nervous all of a sudden?  I never like this kind of things happening.
"Mitsumi, Oy, What the hell's up with you?" Micheal saying while patting my back.
"Ahh, Sorry."
"You are really weird you know." Micheal said smiling at me.
We stayed by the stair of the temple and sharing stories why did we came up to this place.

BANG!

What was that? Micheal and I run towards the sound. We where shocked to see a two persons. The guy shot a girl trough her heart.

"Hey!" Micheal screamed.

I cannot moved my body is numb. I just saw Micheal running towards the man. As Micheal is going to grapple him, Micheal just went trough him. "Micheal, run."
The man took again his gun and pointed at Micheal. I cannot move my body. I am looking where Micheal is and the girl.
"Micheal! RUN!" I shouted loud.

And I hear...
BANG! BANG! BANG!

"No!, Micheal!" I couldn't resist to watch.
I forced my body to move. I run towards Micheal. But when I got there Micheal was fine.
"What was that Micheal?" I asked. Micheal was just staring at nothing. I knew Micheal is in deep trauma.
"Are you alright?" I asked again.
"I am." He said. "Come on, we need to get out of this place." I said to Micheal while trying to assist  him.
We where heading towards the stair suddenly she appeared. Micheal won't budge so was I.
"You, Your the one who shot her." Micheal said.
I looked at Micheal and look backed at the girl. No way. It can't be her. The girl who I always saw in my dream. It can't be.
"Micheal what are saying?" I said.
"I am not joking Mitsumi, she is the one who was been shot by you that we saw earlier."Micheal said it straight. "Oi, why on earth are you here and what was just we saw?" Wait what the hell I am saying to her. 

*Wind blew like it was the day I saw you.

"Sorry" She said while tears run down her face.
"Hey" Micheal said while trying to go near her.
"Wait, Wait. What the hell are sorry about! Nahh, Oi!! Answer back." I shouted at her while she is disappering in front of us.
What is this feeling it's getting heavier. MIcheal was stunt from what is still going on. I never knew tear falls from my eyes.

"Mitsumi, why are you crying?" Micheal asked looking at me like something bad is going to happen.
"Nothing, dirt went into my eyes." I said while whipping it out.

She was visiting me in my dream, the dream I saw, it's not supposed to happen in real life happened. A tragedy that let me and Micheal to realize who she really was and why she kept inferring with our life. 

Micheal and I went already home, paralyzed still of what is going own. We directly went to my house. It was already pass 10 in the evening and my little sister is not yet home. I supposed she will be coming home tomorrow. Micheal was still silent and never said a word. Me, I do not know. I do not know what to do anymore. I cannot make a decision. I do not know what to say to Micheal.

"Nah, Mitsumi, the girl, the man and that incident we saw, I think I have seen it on something or heard it." Micheal said looking at the floor. 

I was shocked from what he said. I do not know! I have no knowledge about it also. 

"I do not know Micheal." I said. 

Why is that like there is something I have forgotten along time ago and I cannot remember what is it. 

*Tick..Tack..Tick..Tack..

Only I hear the sound of the clock. I was silent for what Micheal had said. I have no clue of this thing happening to us. Why does Micheal have something to do with my dream. What I dream about is the same on what he thinks is reality. Am I imagining things or it's just a part of me that is been lost. 

I want to know my past more. I need to know everything.

---------------------------------------- END OF CHAPTER 4 -------------------------------------------------------------