Epilogue

Sierra woke up one morning. She was wearing a leather BDSM set from Victoria's Secret, her Christmas present from her dad last winter. It was fucking hot outside. She rolled over in bed, only to be greeted by the four people she had an orgy with last night. Daniel, John, Syler and Sarah, all people she had dated in the past. There was nothing left for her now.
She rolled back over again, ruffling her hair that she had recently shaved half of. She reached into the bedside table and grabbed for her only friend left in this world. A long time ago she let go of everything. The pain of the needle in her vein was the only thing that could sate her any longer.
Luke walked in just as she was starting to get high.
"Sierra, I love you so fucking much." he whispers, his voice husky enough to pull a dogsled, "You look so fucking hot when you do heroin. I'm so glad that I recovered from when Russel shoved me against a wall, and I lost my memory, but fuck that."
"Oh my god I love so much." she whispers, sex in her voice, "I want you." Their tongue battled for dominance, and his spit dribbled down her chin. His bulge.
"You smell like my mom." he whispers, "I fuckin love that, she was the greatest woman in the world." But then he starts crying, thinking about his mother, the only woman he has ever truly loved. He stands up and keeps crying.
"Bae, don't cry." she says, beginning to cry herself. She hits again and hopes the pain will go away, this world hurt to much. She can feel her heart starting to stop, "Luke I'm dying."
"Omg, no." he says softly, "I'll miss you so much." he whispers, licking her nipple one last time as she slips away.

This was written by a friend of mine because all of you guys wanted a sequel. This is a joke, but I am not planning on writing a sequel.