My alpha mate

Chapter 10

*Sierra’s POV*

            We just got back to his house, I turned to him to speak but he beat me to it. “I can not believe what your mother said about you. Why didn’t you tell me about it?” I looked down in shame, “I didn’t want you to know. I was embarrassed, I saw how much your mother loved you and I was ashamed.”

            He looked at me in horror, “I could never be ashamed of you! I love you! I can’t believe you would think that!” I felt tears come into my eyes.

            “Aw babe, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry, I was just hurt. Don’t cry!” I looked up at him, and smiled, but I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to me. His lips crashed on mine and it felt good.

            The sparks started up again, Oh My God, it felt so good. I know I had said that so many times, but I still couldn’t get over it. He smiled through the kiss, and my heart fluttered as he did it. He grabbed the bottom of my legs and lifted me up onto the counter, he bit my lip, I gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and so did he, “Guys seriously! Stop it! Do you want your father to come in here and see you making out with a girl he has never met?”

            We jumped apart when we heard his mother speak, “I don’t care, let him come. I want him to meet her.” She smiled, “Well that’s good, because he is on his way over now.” He gasped and cussed, I looked at him questionably, “My father is very picky, if he sees something wrong with you he will try to tear you away from me. Thank God I am alpha, and he can’t do anything anymore.”

*Luke’s POV*

            I could not believe my father was coming, I was still very happy that I was alpha now, and he couldn’t try to kick her out. I smiled at her, and then I grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs. “We need you to get dressed up for my father, but I think he will love you.”  She nodded and went to one of her bags and pulled out a dark blue strapless velvet dress that went to about mid-thigh. My eyes bulged out of his sockets when he came out; she had black open toed heels on that gave her about six inches of height.

            I smiled, took her arm and walked her to the kitchen, when we got there I saw my mom, she was smiling at my father while he talked to her. He could be a total ass at times, but he would never lay a bad finger on my mother. That was the thing about having a mate; we loved them unconditionally and would never hurt them. When we came into the kitchen, he looked up from my mother to me, and Sierra. “Who is this Luke? She is very pretty.”

            Sierra blushed, and looked at the ground, I bumped her shoulder and she looked back into his eyes. “Hi, I’m Sierra I’m your beta’s granddaughter, but I am also your son’s mate.” He smiled and jumped up and ran to me, “Hello, I’m Caesar, Luke’s father, it is great to meet you.” I was surprised at how nice he was being; usually my father was an ass to everyone but my mother. I looked at him, but he just smiled and winked.